Finally! I'm at school! Yesterday was so tiring. And I know any other teenager would dread coming back to school but man were those free days boring. Sure they were relaxing but they were damn boring.

I walk into the school and immediately look for Landon, Jax, or Aiden. Haven't seen them in three days! I see Jax and smile. He was standing at his locker trying to open it. I run to him and tackle him in a hug. He yelled and almost punched me but once he saw my face, a smile broke out on his.

"Nina!" He engulfed me in a hug. I laughed an hugged him back. Ahh, he's such a comfy hugger. "Glad to see you back in the flesh!" I roll my eyes.

"Nice to see you too Jax. Where are the boys?" I ask. He simply points behind me and all of a sudden I'm tackled in a hug from behind. Most likely Aiden.

"Nina baby!!!!" He yells and ruffles my hair as if I'm a little kid. I shove him awake from my hair.

"'Baby'? Really Aiden?" He only shrugs his shoulders. I reach out and mess up his hair as well. Then I turn to Landon. He and I hug. We sway a tiny bit before he releases me.

"What you did was real badass Nina. Love it. How'd Noah react?" The three boys turn their attention to me.

"Shocked at first but then he started laughing about it. I wasn't even grounded!" I yell. They all start laughing. I turn my head a little to the side and see Liam walking with his small group of friends. We make eye contact and he smiles at me, tossing a wave. I toss one right back after grinning. I turn back to the boys.

"You got something with Reyes?" Jax nods his head to Liam. I blush immediately.

"No Jax!" I smack his chest, then retract my arm. "Ow!" They all laugh again. Then we all grow silent when we hear a holler from down the hall. I turn my head again and see Annabelle sprinting full force towards me.

"Nina!" She screams and tackles me in a hug. I hug her back.

"Haven't seen you in ages!" I scream. Even though we just hung out. The boys look confused as ever. Then the bell rings.

"Aw man. Well, see you guys during lunch!" Aiden says and sprints away quickly. The rest of the group goes in different ways. I walk alone to my Math class.

< ~ > ~ < ~ >

"Well well, Miss Break-your-arm is back in school. Can't believe you got suspended before I did." Marco joked. I rolled my eyes. Giving him the silent treatment. "quindi mi stai ignorando" he mutters in Italian. I avert my eyes to him and smile.

"Veramente? Non ho notato." I say to him. Then open my notebook to write down notes.

"You speak?" He asks me. I look at him and deadpan.

"No! Marco! That's why I'm so damn fluent in it." Damn Aiden rubbed off on me good. Marco only scoffed and rolled his eyes, leaning back in his chair.

"Sarcastic ass." He mumbled. But I heard him.

"Dumb ass." I say right back. He stared at me before leaning forward, hid eyes narrowing.

"Nut brain."

"Egg." That was stupid.

"'Egg'?" Marco repeated. I mentally hit myself.

"Hey! You two in the middle. Stop talking!" The teacher yells at us. I almost jump in my seat. And before I can stop it, my mouth says something before I can register it.

"Eat. My. Shorts." I say, dead serious. Then I realize what I said and immediately widen my eyes. And beside me, Marco bursts out laughing. The class starts giggling. "I didn't mean that!" I yell, then wince. Mr. Colley does not look pleased.