Ahh, another day of suspension. Last night I stayed up texting Liam and now I am so tired. But I don't regret any of it. The house is oddly quiet so I'm assuming it's already super late and the boys have left for school and work. Might as well eat breakfast.

Sighing, I got up from bed and fixed my hair by finger combing it on the way out my door. I'm glad to be alone. It's so nice to be alone. That or I'm just a lonely piece of shit. Yeah probably that one. I get to the bottom of the stairs and see pancakes. Ooooo thank the lord!  But wait...who cooked these? Whatever I'm hungry so Imma eat.

< ~ > ~ < ~ >

Now it's 12:21 pm. I've been on my phone for hours. Maybe I could go to the mall? Oh fuck yeah.

Again I jumped out of bed to put on a comfortable but cute outfit. Basically just some leggings and a t shirt I randomly picked. And maybe a wind breaker from Ashers closet.

After I finished getting ready I put my hair in a ponytail and walked out the door. I guess I'm just gonna walk there. It's a short distance anyways. Almost everything in my town is walking distance. That's what I loved most about living here.

< ~ > ~ < ~ >

I arrived at the mall in no time. I walked in and felt the air hit my facd immediately. I smiled to myself. Lets get Starbucks.

I made my way around the mall to Starbucks. I saw the familiar green and white logo and began sprinting. People would've thought I was crazy but thats okay cause I am either way. And just as I was about to walk inside the store I hear someone call my name.

"Nina!" I whirl around looking for the owner of the feminism voice that called my name.
"Nina over here!" I turn around again. Then I meet eyes with a familiar brunette. A smile went to my face.

"Annabelle!" I say. She runs towards me and stops in front if me.

"Hey girl!" She smiles. We quickly hug.

"What are you doing here? Thought you were suspended too?" Dumbass you're here too.

"Eh my parents got it cool. Besides that kids been bullying me since forever. But I guess he'll stop now that you broke his arm. Anyways what are you doing here?" She asked me. I shrugged.

"My brother laughed about it instead of getting mad at me. Told him a dude touched my ass and I broke his arm, he started laughing." We both laughed.

"So wanna go in?" Anna gestures to the Starbucks behind me.

"Yes!! I've been craving!" I practically yell and we walk inside.

Annabelle and I talk about everything! It feels like we've known each other for a long time. I told her about Liam and she told me about her life.

"So are you and Liam ever gonna date?" She asks me, wiggling her eyebrows. I gasp and smack her stomach. She grabs it after, groaning.

"Shut up. We aren't. Though he is probably the finest boy I have ever seen." I confess. She smiles wide. Then I feel my phone vibrate. "Oh hold on my phones ringing." I tell her quickly. She nods before pulling out her own phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Nina." Liam's voice sounded through the phone.

"Oh! Liam! Hi!" As I said his name, Anna looked at me and smirked. I only rolled my eyes and hid a smile.

"We still up for dog walking?" Oh shit.

"Yeah! Yeah we're still up....but you have no idea where my house is do you?" I joked. It was silent on the other side of the phone for a second before I heard him sigh.