I think they know

CONTAINS DESCRIPTION OF VIOLENCE

Lasercorns POV

We all sat in silence, did Anthony have a girlfriend ... and kept it a secret.Everybody looked at each other yet no one talked but that was when Ian took out his phone.

"Hi" He kept waiting for a reply

"Come here"... "Take who ever they are with you"... "Please"...."Thank you bye"

All eyes were on Ian then Mari said

"Are you you guys thinking what I'm thinking"

"What that Anthony has a girlfriend"Joven said quietly.

Mari nodded.We were still sitting in silence.

Anthony's POV 

I got to Kalel's and we started talking about how I nearly told everyone.She said she was the same with one of her friends.We started to hug on the sofa when my phone rang and it was Ian.He said he wanted me to go back there and take whoever I called with me.I didn't want to a first but Kalel said we should so they don't think anything about us.We went in my car to get there and we talked all the way about if we should tell them or not.We agreed on not to tell them and by time we finished talking we arrived.

"Are you sure we should go in"I asked sounding nervous.

"I'm sure and don't worry it will be fine"She said then kissed my check.

We walked into the building then I realized we were holding hands.I let go and she looked at me but then realized.We waked into the room and they looked at me and Kalel.It was awkward.Me and Kalel looked at each other then sat down.It was still silent.

"Well what do you want?"I asked getting impatient.

"Well we all think that you and...."Mari said wanting to know Kalels name.

"Kalel"I said back, pointing at Kalel.

"Ah , Kalel.Well yes we all think you two are dating"

Me and Kalel looked at each other.

"Me and him dating... never"Kalel answered.

I wasn't offended when she said that.They didn't seem to believe that though.Ian was about to say something when two guys came in.We all turned round.I recognized them but I don't think they recognized, When I was going out with Shannon she used to torture me like tie me up , cut me and hit me.It was really bad.I had to wear long sleeve shirts all the time and I still have scars.

"Which one of yous are Anthony?"The tallest guy asked.

I raised my hand.They walked up to me ., grabbed one of my arms each and pulled me up.I.

"Say goodbye to your friends, you wont be back for a while"The short guy said.

I looked at them all, they all had tears especially Kalel.

"Goodbye.. sorry"I couldn't look at them I was too upset.I could feel them puling on my arms.They were just about to take me away when Kalel came and kissed me.I looked at everybody's expression.They looked shocked.

"Goodbye" she said.

Then they took me away