Bye Shannon

Anthony's POV

I woke up and saw that Marzia was awake.

"Good you're awake, there is somebody tapping on the window."she said pointing to the window.I walked over to the window and saw Kalel,Ian,Mari,Lasercorn,Sohinki,Joven and Felix(Pewdiepie).

"Marzia its my friends and Felix!"I shouted while hitting the window.She ran over and started hitting as well. They all seemed glad to see us.We finally broke the window and they all fell in because the window was up high.Me and Marzia looked behind us and saw Shannon standing there.

"So you two have finally learned"I didn't like the look on Shannon's face when she said this.She pulled me and Marzia to the other corner and told the rest to sit on the seats on the other corner.She took out a gun and pointed it to me.

"I won't hurt Marzia so don't worry Felix, but the rest of you should be worried" She said with a smile on her face.I saw a gun in the corner, it must have  been a guards.I ran to the corner and picked it up and pointed it to Shannon.Marzia smiled and mouthed" be careful" and she ran to Felix.

"So this is how it's gonna happen is it"Shannon said then walked towards me.I could see she was about to pull the trigger so I did it.Marzia screamed, Shannon dropped to ground so now I can finally see everybody else.They all are shocked.I dropped the gun and went down on my knees saying to myself "no" repeatedly. Marzia ran over to me and hugged me.

"It's okay Anthony, it was self defence " After Marzia said that Kalel ran over and kissed me.I was glad I could see her again.

"So are you two a thing ?" Felix asked.Ian must have said.I nodded still hugging Kalel.

"C'mon lets get out of here"Joven said walking to the door.

"NOO STOP" Me and Marzia said.

"There are guards everywhere , we have to go through the window."Marzia said pointing to the window.We got out and went back to my place.