Angry ?

Kalel's POV

it has been a day since Marzia and Anthony has gotten back from Shannon's little prison.We are all still at Anthony's house but he was acting really strange. We are all just watching TV when Anthony keep looking out the window.

"Hey Anthony why do you keep looking out the window, are you looking for something or somebody?"Lasercorn asked.He turned his head to look at Marzia. She looked back , she might  know something.

"I don't know " Anthony said looking really nervous.Just when I was about about to say something there is a knock at the door.Anthony rushed to the door.It was all quiet. untill Anthony came running in knocking over somethings but not caring. Then somebody that I never thought I would see ... Shannon.

Anthony POV 

I rushed to the door and answered it. I knew it was Shannon because she texted me that she needed to talk to me and it would be better if everybody else was here as well but when I answered the door I didn't expect her to have a gun.I ran through to the living room hoping she wouldn't follow me.When she came in the living room everyone's face was shocked.

"How are you alive , we all saw Anthony shoot you? " Marzia asked.

"I WAS WEARING A BULLET PROOF VEST NOW SHUT UP MARZIA"Shannon shouted, she was really angry.

"Now Anthony do you remember what time you have to meet me tomorrow?" Shannon asked while walking towards me pointing the gun at my stomach.

"Yes ... 1:30pm tomorrow" I said remembering we had to film tomorrow.

"DUDE we have to film tomorrow !" I said standing up.Shannon was really annoyed now.She shot the wall beside me.

"Tell your friend to shut up!" Shannon said.

"Shut up Ian " I said nervously.

"Good now I'm going to leave and I will see you tomorrow don't be late!"Shannon said while walking out the door.Ian stood up and started walking over to me and said

"Dude I'm s-" But i interrupted him and said

"Ian I really don't care so leave me alone!" and i when up too my room.Everybody came up to my room but I just shouted to leave me alone.

A/N

Sorry I haven't been writing much but im back !! YAY so im trying to write more chapters with better quality ! .