Help

Anthony's POV

They put me in the back of their van and drove.I was tied up with tape on my mouth.I could here them taking to each other.

"What do you think she'll do to him"

"What she did last time"

I didn't like the sound of that, I also heard them talking about a girl that I was 'staying' with while I would be there.We arrived there and they put a blindfold on me so I didn't see where I was. I walked in to see Shannon waiting for me , smiling, I got put in a cell like room with a girl called Marzia.She didn't know why she was there, so I told her why I was there.She felt sorry for me.We had to clean everywhere and in 2 hours we could go to sleep.I ask what time it was and she replied with 9pm.Well at least time went fast.Work was hard especially when she walked past and hurt us if we weren't working hard enough but thankfully it was time to go to sleep.

Kalel's POV

The men took Anthony away and I am in tears.I turn to face everyone else, they still are shocked about me and Anthony.Joven noticed the tears in my eyes and hugged me.

"Kalel come sit down and we can plan how to get Anthony back" Mari said whie moving a chair for me to sit down.We started discussing about a plan.

Sohinki:So what we gonna do?

Me:Find Anthony.

Ian: We will go out in teams and try and find Anthony somewhere.He can't be far.

Mari:Okay but who's with who?

Ian:Lasercorn and J, Mari and Sohinki and me ovenand Kalel

Everybody agreed with the teams and started on a hunt to find Anthony.