Crazy?

Kalel's POV

After Anthony went to bed everybody else went and watch TV.Marzia noticed that I didn't go with the rest.

"Kalel , are you okay?"Marzia said walking over to me. I just couldn't take this any longer, I started crying my eyes out.Every body rushed over and started say stuff to me but so many peopke were talking I couldn't hear.

"GUYS, one person at a time please and I will go first"Marzia said with a very strong italian accent.

"Now Kalel , what's wrong ?"Marzia said.

"I think Anthony dosen't like me anymore. I think he likes someone else"I say holding in my tears.

"Who , do we know her ?"Mari said sitting beside me.

"Well Marzia knows her very well but when you find out who it is you're going to think I'm crazy but I heared stuff as well to prove it!" I say very positively.

"Wait Kalel slow down first tell us who it is" Ian said.

"Shannon.." I said.

"ARE YOU CRAZY. DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF WAIT WHAT DID YOU HEAR?"Felix said suprised.

"Well last night I went up stairs and I heared Anthony on his phone.He had it on speaker and Shannon said that she would stop hurting him.That she would change.She never mentioned going back out but you never know"I said walking away.

"I was scared this would happen. I've known Anthony for a long time now.He was always unsure about Shannon."Marzia said looking down and thats when Anthony came in.He was on his phone texting someone.

"Who are you texting?"Ian asked.Anthony looked up at Ian then Marzia then me.He was acting weird.He just sat down and didn't say anything.

SORRY ITS REALLY SHORT.WILL UPDATE TOMMOROW AND I WILL DO A LOT MORE. PROMISE.