Promise?

Anthony's POV

I woke up and walked down stairs , everybody was here including Marzia and Felix.

"Hey Ant ,guess what , me and Felix have decided to move from the UK to here.Well not in this house but you know, somewhere around here !" Marzia said jumping up and down.

"Well you could live in this house since I'm hardly here" I said while sitting down beside Mari and Kalel.

"OMG are you sure ! it will only be for a few months !" Marzia said while jumping on me and hugging me.I nodded then my phone went and it was Shannon. i stood up and started walking over to the table and sat down.

Me:Hello?

Shannon:Hello Anthony, Don't bother meting me today but I need you to do something for me !

Me:Sure what is it.

Shannon:I need you to break up with kalel or she will get her or even killed.

Me:WHAT?!?

Shannon:You heard me.If you don't do it by tonight, tell kalel I will be visiting her.

Then she hung up.I crossed my arms and put my head on the table.I felt warm tears going down my face.I.heard Kalel walk over to me and she sat next to me.

"Anthony .... whats wrong" Marzia said walking over and sitting the other side of me.then everybody else came.

"Anthony Look at me " Kalel said in her sweet and caring voice.I didn't want to tell her but if i didn't she could get hurt or killed.I looked up at her and she saw the tears.

"Whats wrong ?" She said wiping the tears away from my face.

"K-Kalel" I had to tell her.

"Yes Anthony"She said looking into my eyes.Another tear fell.

"I need to tell Marzia first before I tell you" I said pulling Marzia out the room with me.She pulled me in to a tight and caring hug.

"Now Anthony, Whats wrong"She said drying my face.I told her what Shannon said and she gasped.

"You need to do it, to keep Kalel safe but tell her that you're protecting her.Ever thing will turn out great in the end.I promise." She said hugging me again.She pulled me back through and old me to sit down and say it.

"Kalel before I say this I want you to now that I'm protecting you by doing this , okay?"I said looking at Marzia.

"Okay "She said worried.

"I'm ,well, I'm breacking up with you"I said pulling my phone out my pocket.I looked back at Kalel.She was crying, I don't like it when she cries.It makes me cry.Now that I did it I phoned Shannon.Marzia told me to put it on speaker and told everyone to not make a noise.

Shannon:Oh hello Anthony, didn't expect to hear from you till tonight.

Me:Well Shannon I did what you told me to do.

Shannon:Ah excellent ! Was poor little kalel upset.

Me:Shut up. Now if you dare put a finger on her I swear I will kill you.Properly this time.

Shannon:Oh well you see I forgot to tell you that there is two steps for me not to hurt Kalel.One is that you break up with her and two is that you go out with me again.

Me: Deal . Anything as long as you promise not to touch her.

Shannon:As long as you're with me !

and with tha,t she hanged up.Kalel looked at me but she didn't look angry she looked really happy.

"I can't believe you would do that for me!"Kalel hugged me.

"I'm so sorry but as soon as everything is sorted I promise things will go back to normal.Like it was."I said.That's when Shannon burst through then door.

"So Anthony now that you're MY boyfriend we have to do everything together !!"She took a hold of my wrist and pulled me out of my chair.

"EW , no"I said taking her hand off me.Then she slapped me.

"THAT IS NO WAY TO SPEAK TO ME"She screamed.

"Look I don't care how much you hurt me, I-" I said getting cut off by Shannon.

"Well okay then I won't touch Kalel but if I was you I'd watch out" She said walking out the door.

"Okay but this means we broke up right"I shout so she can hear.

"yep"She screams back.

"Well enough of that im going back to sleep.See ya" and I walk up to my room and fall right asleep.