ANAKIN SKYWALKER

•𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚒

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚒.

Anakin was distressed to say the least at Palpatine's death. Just as they were becoming friends, too. And yet, Anakin's conscience guided him to this feeling that it was good he was gone.

However, the Jedi Council was in conflict. They needed more jedi, and this event only proved that statement to be true. So, while some were ordered to go try to find Palpatine's killer, Anakin and a few others were ordered to try and find a new Padawan.

"I for one think this is a very difficult task. I mean, we can't just go out there and find someone strong with the force," Obi-Wan complained to Anakin.

"Yeah, well I got a girl in mind," Anakin smirked.

"You don't say?" Obi-Wan smiled back gently.

"Sure do. I'm leaving now to get her, actually. I'm just hoping she's the one," Anakin smiled and hopped into the ship.

"You sound like you're getting married," Obi-Wan teased.

"Well at least I'm not a padawan anymore. May the force be with you," Anakin smiled.

"You too, former apprentice," Obi-Wan returned the smile and walked off as Anakin's small ship took off.
Anakin knew his home planet like the back of his hand, and knew that the girl's town was only a short ways away from his.

Once he arrived, he got out and let the force be his guide. Well, and R2-D2, of course.

Anakin was nervous to say the least. I mean, it was his old best friend, who was like a sister to him. They left on rough terms and now he was asking her to be the thing he was sure she despised—a jedi.

The town was bustling with people, one of the more populated areas of Tatooine. It was a sensitive place of Anakin's since the loss of his mother, a phase of his life that his dear friend Padmé helped him through.

However, Anakin was never one to not complete a task. Especially now, he feared making a mistake and being ripped of the Master label. Or worse, being removed from the Jedi council.

However, Anakin couldn't help but get the feeling that Palpatine dying was a good thing. A very, very good thing.

There it was. A pull in the force. She was near. And getting closer by the second.

There, Anakin saw a girl. No, a young woman. She was running from guards of some type. He didn't need to see her face to know it was her, but my, she had become oh so beautiful.

He stopped her, and convinced those weak-minded guards to leave them alone.

She was back. Anakin had found his Callisto.

Even shorter, but just a small introduction!!
They'll get way longer, trust me :)