MIDNIGHT

•𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡𝚒𝚟

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡𝚒𝚟.

Anakin slept peacefully. Callisto, however, didn't. Well, she was, until she got shot.

The blaster creeped through the blinds and aimed at her heart. Just as she had done to him. She turned on her side right as it happened, so it only hit her shoulder.

The green laser went straight through her entire shoulder, and she screamed in agony.

It probably awoke everyone within 300 yards of her. Specifically, Anakin. He ran to her room and saw the blood puddle forming. He ran to her, looking for a source. Her shoulder looked destroyed.

He closed his eyes and placed his hands onto her, trying to temporary help her. He used the Force so it wouldn't bleed out immediately.

"R7, call all the medical droids in here. Now," He demanded. Anakin went out onto the balcony, looking around.

He used his feelings. His anger for whoever hurt Callisto. Sure enough, he caught sight of a person hurrying to their speeder in the empty Naboo garden.

He jumped off the balcony and ran after the speeder. It began moving, but he used to the Force and held it back. Anger in every stride, his eyebrows cocked in vengeance, he walked over to the man.

The man was stuck in place, the Force and his own fear holding him there.

"Why are you trying to kill Callisto Harraway?" Anakin hissed. He got close enough to the man, taking off his mask. He was gruffy, a scoundrel at its finest.

"I tried to break her heart, like she broke mine. Dumbass girl had to turn so I only got her shoulder. She'll die, though. I have backup on the way now," The man smirked. Anakin's face dropped and he began choking the man without even realizing it.

The Force of Anakin's raw power wasn't just choking him, it was literally destroying his airways. His insides collapsed together, breaking his neck and instantly killing him.

Anakin didn't care, he just ran back to Callisto's room and looked for backup. Callisto was being taken away on a stretcher.

Suddenly Anakin was being electrocuted by about six tasers at once, the group of scavengers surrounding him and preparing to kill him with their blades and tasers.

Anakin, although trapped, let out a laugh.

Finally, some actual fun, he thought.

He pulled two of them towards him, letting the two heads hit each other and temporarily knock over. He grabbed his lightsaber and began fighting them.

He honestly got enjoyment out of seeing their faces when they realized his lightsaber cut right through their weapons.

"Why don't you stop using your Jedi tricks and face us like a real man?!" One of the two that remained asked.