A DAY OUT

•𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡.

Callisto awoke to an empty, cold bed. She groaned and looked around, remembering everything that had happened last night.

Slowly, she got up and looked around. Anakin was gone, but the shower still had water on the door.
There was a note by the bathroom sink.

Council meeting. I'll be back in my room around twelve, feel free to do whatever the hell you want til then. Just save some time for me.
-Ani

Callisto grinned at the note, checking the time. It was about ten, so she had around two hours for herself. She found it mesmerizing how he was so charming without even trying.

She snuck back to her room and R7 was beeping like mad when she walked in.

"Hey, buddy! I missed you too. It's a long story," She digger and went to shower.

I have time, R7 beeped back.

"Alright, well I hope you can listen outside the bathroom while I shower," Callisto teased. She explained what happened a little shakily to her droid.

When she got out, she went to Padmé's room to apologize for ruining her gown. Then she remembered that Padmé was gone. However, her dresses were still in the closet.

As Callisto crept in the giant closet, and she turned on the lights and saw a note.

Calli, I left my gowns here for you. I have much too many anyway, and I took all the ones I needed. Take care, honey. Padmé.

Callisto grinned once again, thankful for how her life had changed in such a short period of time.

She looked through the gowns and found a beautiful one she'd wear for the day, It was a long, flowy, v-neck dress with a cool back.

She curled her hair and put on flats, making sure she'd enjoy one of her first days off.

"Pardon me, but why are you in Senator Amidala's room?" A male voice asked behind Callisto.