MI AMOR

•𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚡

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚡.

Callisto and Anakin finally headed upstairs, her head still hanging low with shame.

"Oh, honey!" Padmé exclaimed and wrapped her arms around the girl.

Callisto shed a few more tears and felt Obi-Wan rub her shoulder soothingly. They stopped hugging and headed out back to the palace.

"We're going to have to tell the council, young Padawan," Obi-Wan said sadly.

It was funny hearing him call her Padawan since Anakin never did. Even though they were supposed to, they didn't really do the whole Padawan-Master nick name thing.

"Oh..just make sure it blurs it out," Callisto held back tears and her voice cracked.

Obi-Wan gave her a small smile and nodded. They got off the trolly and headed inside, Anakin keeping his hand on the small of her back protectively.

Right now, he planned on treating her like her life was more important than his could ever be.

The com link lit up.

"Young Harraway, the council permits you two weeks of rest. We apologize greatly for anything you endured," Master Windu said.

"Thank you, Master," Callisto squeaked out.

"Strong, you are. Rest and peace, you need. Guidance from the force as well," Yoda said. Obi-Wan walked off with the com link.

Padmé was leaving tomorrow, for there were to be meetings in the senate.

"I'm so sorry, Calli. I'll be back as soon as I can, but it probably won't be for at least a couple weeks. I believe that you will get through this, and I know Anakin will stay by your side the whole time. I'll miss you," Padmé kissed her cheek and hugged her.

"I'll miss having you around, really. I don't know what I'll do without you here," Callisto sniffled.

"You'll be fine, I just know it."

"See you in a while," Callisto smiled and Padmé waved as she walked off.

"Can we go to your room?" Callisto asked as she looked up at Anakin.

"Anything you want," He smiled. They walked up to his room, sneaking in so no one would dare to see a padawan and their master together in that way.

"I'll run a bubble bath for you, go grab some of your clothes," Anakin said sweetly.

She nodded and smiled a little bit, running over and grabbing her silky night gown.

She tip toed back into his room from the cold, dark hallway.

She heard the water running and walked into the bathroom, her gala dress itching to get off. She wanted to burn it, and any other symbol of this evening.