SETTLED IN

•𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚟

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚟.

Callisto put her remaining belongings into her night stand and the chest at the end of her bed, laying comfortably on her bed for twenty minutes. It felt like laying on a pillow, like she'd melt into it if she laid there too long.

Callisto, of course, had never laid on something so soft in her entire life.

Eventually, she got up and went to the closet. To her surprise, it was a small walk in closet. Anakin wasn't kidding when he said it'd be luxurious.

On the left side, it was all formal outfits, beautiful dresses and matching shirt and pants sets. On the other side was all the jedi training and duty outfits. In the middle, right in front of Callisto, was a whole rack of shoes.

Formal, working boots, anything you asked for. Then, on a velvet red pillow, lay a lightsaber. She grabbed it and turned it on, a bright blue blade coming out of the top.

As beautiful as it was, Callisto left it there and decided she'd stick with the white one she stole on Tatooine.

Her next thing to do was to bathe. R7 was getting polished at the moment, and so Callisto figured she needed to be clean too.

She walked through her large, open bedroom into the sleek, stone bathroom. She used instructions to create her first ever bubble bath, and carefully got into the warm water. She sat there for about 10 minutes until she actually washed herself off, then got out.

Sorting through the options, she decided to make herself smell like Vanilla and Mekfa Lillies, a local flower. She took her hair out of its turban and brushed it dry, getting used to all the new tools and machines.

She stepped into some small port that immediately dried her hair for her, leaving it naturally in its beautiful, curled waves.

( A/N obviously not this color, but this is the wave type i picture her having. nothing like padmé :)

She then left to her closet and put on a beautiful outfit, feeling like a new person. After all, Anakin said today was just for her to settle into Naboo and even get a tour from him, if she wanted one.