Chapter 1, Part 4 : Velvet Attendant

Thursday, 25th March 20XX

   It's been a weeks since our awakening, nothing happened since. Though me and Ren Amamiya-San still contacting each other for info, "hey, Hiroyuki. got a time today?" he asked me from the call, "i'm free today." i said and i can hear his relieved sigh,
   "welcome." Ren greet me after i arrived at Leblanc, "so, you the master now? not Sakura-san?" i asked after i take a seat at the counter. "temporary, when Sojiro cant work." he brew a coffee and hand me,    "thanks." i took a sip, the coffee taste bitter but there's a hint of sweetness, "where's Futaba?" i ask again, "she just gone out with the other girls, something about Ladies Day or something like that." he sigh and took off his apron, he gone upstairs before come down again, "i need to show you something. come."

   "Shibuta?" i asked when we arrived, "yesterday, you saved a girl in blue right?" he ask and i just nod, we walked again and stopped again. "see it?" he ask..."um, no?" i said in confusion, suddenly my phone rings and i took it out, "Velvet Room ACCESSED."  suddenly my camera turned on, i point it at the direction that Ren point and a door appear. "what?" i said and Ren enter the room...

   "welcome to the Velvet Room..." an old man sits in the middle while a little girl stand besides him..."Manuela!?" i shock after i see another girl stand beside him, she smiles and look at the other two, "this is the person who saved me," she said and the other girl only nod, "we already know dear sister." she said in calm tone, "ah!? Joker!?" i looked at Ren and our attire have change into our costume, "so what about her, Igor?" Joker ask, the old man just shut his eyes and sigh, "she is just a lost butterfly, needed a guide, but thankfully enough she's found you." he said before point at me, "but you too, have the power of the wild card, The Fool." he said before point at me, i took out my phone and looked at Azure Stats Page.   "but here it says that Azure is The Emperor." the girl nod and look at the old man,   "master are you sure that he's the one?" the old man sigh again, "Manuela only can interact with the Wild Cards, and who she found only this person." he says, "what abo-" before i can finish my words, Joker cuts in. "that's Crow, one of our comrades." he says, "and his Persona Arcana is Justice." Joker continue,

   "in this place, you can fuses Persona, Transform them into Items, Sacrifice them." Lavenza explains, my phone rings again.  "New Features Downloaded.","Velvet Room Features, Fusing, Item-nizing, Sacrifices, and Combine." the combine part confuses me, "Currently you have, 5 Pixie Fragment, 7 Jack Frost Fragment, 1 Belphegor Fragment, 1 Mot Fragment.", "You needed exactly 10 Fragments to Combine it into a Persona." sounds overpowered if i farm the Metaverse, "hey Cobalt, we're leaving." Joker said before i ran to him..
   "wanna hang out?" he said, "sure."...

   "ah, I heard that this stand sells a tasty smoothie." I said before we stopped right in front of the stand, "want some?" He offered,      "sure, it's been a long since the last time I drink one of this."
    "The sun going down. Let's go home." We walked to the station before my phone rings, "hm? The app starts." I looked at the screen and what do you know, a Destination Address. "We should check it out." Ren said before we move towards the destination.

-Enter...-

   "Hm...this place..." Joker said before looking around, "its similar to Mementos, but its gave out a different vibes." I took put my phone and check the location name, "City of the Sins." I said before looked at Joker, "that's the name." He rub his chin before looked at me again, "let's check out this place later on, two people wont be sufficient to infiltrated this place." I nodded in agreement and leave...
   "Destination Saved, City of the Sins." Both of us took the train and walked to Leblanc, "Irasaimase." Futaba stands behind the counter with the apron on, "oh, Futaba. Where's Sojiro-San?" Ren ask and Futaba shrugs, "probably gone for the groceries." She clean the glass, "any customer?" Ren put down his back and jacket before put on his apron. "There's couple of grandparents came and some workers who need coffee." She said, "good, you improving. You used to be scared of people." Ren said before pats her head, I smiled as I looked at them.
   "I taking my leave, bye." I waved at them and leave Leblanc....
On my way to the station my phone rings,   "the app again?" The screen flashes brightly as a card materialized on the screen,

"Confidant Forged"
"Amamiya Ren"
"The Fool, Rank 1."
"Unison Attack, you and Joker can do a combination attack and deals damage to enemies."

   "Nice, I need to forged a lot of this." I said before sigh, "ah...guess it's more better here."
   "I'm home." My uncle sits on the couch while sips his coffee. "Your parents called." I freeze at the moment, "they....sounds mad, probably agitated." He said, "but for your sake and safetyness. I said that I took you for my caring." He said, "so, dont be scared of them anymore. You in my care." I smiled,  "thanks uncle."
   "Haaah..." I throw myself to the bed and looked at my phone, "hm...." nothing entertain me in peculiar way, "ah. That will do." I opened the App and looked at my Persona Stats Page.

> Name : Azure.
> Arcana : The Emperor.
> LV. : 10.
> Weakness : Fire.
> Resist : Ice, Wind, Psi.
> Absorb : Nuclear.
> Skill : Mabufu, Bufula, Cleave, Dia.
> Specialty : Magic AOE, Tank, Dodger.

   "Tank...so my resistance is high? But also dodger... I'm fast?" I looked again, "hm..." I click the Velvet Room Menu....
   "Hai hai!" Manuela appear on the screen, "this is the first time using this menu right?" I nodded without knowing that Manuela can really respond, "this menu is the same as real Velvet Room." Manuela explain,
   "Here's an example, I will give you free Jack Frost and Pixie.", "Jack Frost and Pixie Acquired.", "and I'll show you how to fuse them." The screen changes into a room with 2 giant tube while Jack Frost and Pixie inside them. "The next scene will be disturbing, so be prepared." suddenly the tube starts to shine and...."Blendered!?" The two Persona's got blendered and turned into a blue like mist before transported into other tube and combined...
   "I'm Bicorn, glad to be your acquaintance." Ooookkkkaaayyy....that's worth it, "that's all!" The screen changes back into the Velvet Room scene. "I that's all for today.... I'm tired." I shut my phone off and close my eyes....

   "He really is special....maybe... we should test him someday..." a person smirk as they see Hiroyuki sounds asleep....

Day 4

E

N

D

*