Chapter 1, Part 6 : The Faceless One

"Ah!!!! I'm late!" I shouted and ran,

-Saturday, 27th March 20XX-

   "Hah...hah...hah...." I gasping for air, "that's rare for you to be late, you okay?" Ban asked before hands me a bottle of water,             "Saturday and Sunday is my hibernation date, not really used to wake up early." I said after empty the bottle. "Where's Humiri?" I asked after noticing that Humiri not in spot, "she gone for cotton candy. Gosh, she sometimes like a child." Ban said,     "hey you guys!!!" Humiri ran back to us with a bunch of cotton candies on her hand,           "that's a lot..." I said....
   "Thanks anyway." Ban said, "ya welcome!" She smiles, "hm...sweet..." I said after munch the soft cotton...me and my parents used to do this...
   "Mommy!" I looked back, "can I get a cotton candy?" The little boy asked, his mother smiles, "sure, hun. Let's buy it for your father too." She hold her son's hand..."I wish...we can be like that again..." i muttered, "Shoichi? Something wrong?" Humiri asked, "ah! No. I'm okay." I said and smiles...geez....
   "Hm..?" I noticed someone been watching the three of us, "....." it's gone, "odd...." I shook it off and walk again, *ring ring* I looked at my phone, "Humiri, Ban!" I called both of them, "look." I show them my phone....
   "Unknown Number - Dear Holy Heralds, just to inform that in 4 hours something will happened on the Park. I suggested checked the Other Side." Ban read it slowly..."someone...knows us?" Humiri said, "we better check it." I said,

-Entering, Park of Devil-
-Welcome and Survive-

   The scenery changes...people turned into Fiend like entity, the Ferris Wheel turned into a gruesome bloody wheel....*clap...clap...clap...* we looked around, "I know you guys will come." I looked behind me, "Crow?" I said, he smiles.   "Ah, it seems you know me." He gave me a hand shake, "this place..." I said and he nodded, "yes, something off about this place. Joker will be a great help if he's here." Crow said, "there's someone....something lurking here." As Crow said that, a huge explosion happened and the four of us ran there...
   "What..." we froze...the Arcade...blew up, "this sensation." Crow bit his lips, *RING RING!!!* our phone rings loudly,

-Warning! WARNING!-
-A BIG THREAT COMING NEAR!-

   "Everyone! Watch out!" The four of us jumped as a giant fist hit the ground, "ROOOOOAAAARRRR!" The things roars loud as the four of us readies our fighting stance, "wait...something off." I said before point my phone at it,

>Unknown Entity!<
-Be Caution-

   "Be careful you guys, this thing is different." I said, they nodded.

>Battle Begins<

   "Loki!" Crow summons his Persona and attack the enemy, "what!?" The blade were parried and Loki got attacked, "tch!" Crow jumps and took his gun, "hope you like this!" He shoots multiple times but the bullet didnt do any damage towards it. "HYAH!" I attacked it with my rapier,
   "You...." a voice rings as I look at the thing, "You....more....fit, you..have other sides." The things opened its mouth, "Cobalt!" Glamour jumps but got pushed away by a sudden force.
   "I'm thou, thou art I....thou shall open the mask of rebellion. The Faceless One, thy shall....rebels against it all! The pathetic one! Break those chains! Unleash your inner depths!" Suddenly the thing got absorbed into my body, "AGGGHHH!" I fell onto the ground, holding my head.

> Name : Nyarlathotep.
> Arcana : The Emperor.
>Acquired<

   "Ngggghh!!! AGGGGGHHH!" My attire suddenly changes, "H-help! Me!".....
"Hehehee......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" My mask turned into pointy edge dragon-like, my attire turned into black cloth and spike over my shoulder and waist...my glove turned into claw like fingers....my rapier changes into saw blade...
"Cobalt?" Glamour asked, "I'm no longer Cobalt.... I'm....Obsidian." that's not me! Somebody help me!

>Story View, Ban Yuujirou<

   "Cobalt...." He just stand there laughing, "hahaha! Cobalt? I'm Obsidian!" He pointed his blade towards us, "and you guys, will die here!", "Loki!" Loki appear and parried the blade, "focus!" Crow shouted,
   "Marduk!" I summons Marduk and hit Obsidian, "hehe." But Marduk fist was blocked by the blade..."Nyarlathotep!" The thing before appear, "it's a Persona!?" I said, "Tauros!" The Persona hit me and throw me away, "ACH!" I hold my belly, "that is one big blow."
   "I have an idea, but we have to do it together." Crow said, "every Special Persona have an Exclusive Skill, use them!" Crow said before summons Loki,
   "Marduk! Charge Down!", "Hyacinthus! Cyclone Storm!", "Loki! Laevatine!" The three Persona hit it...."hehehehe...." that eerie laugh still appear, Obsidian stands there, his eyes glows....
   "You think, a mere power like that will defeat me!?" He grab his mask, "show them who is the boss! Nyarlathotep!" His mask ripped off as the Persona appear with an immensing aura, "Nightmare Stars!" The sky glows as thousand of stars fell and exploded as it hits the ground,
   "Ugh..." all of us fell as pain hurts ourselves, "dammit!" Crow muttered, "what should we do to defeated him!?" I said, "let me tell you, none." Obsidian grabs my hair and pulled it, "awww...that look disgusted me!" He hit my face, after that he grab his blade and point it at me, "you are the first to taste my blade." He said, he hold his blade up and ready to swing....I shut my eyes, "AAGGGHH!" I opened my eyes and see that the blade was stabbed onto his leg, "you! Why do you resist!?" He shouted as a familiar voice appear, "I wont! Let you hurt my master friends!" Slowly the body covered with ice, "you! The black mask, shoot his mask!" Crow nodded and grab his gun without second thought, "see you later.", *BANG!*

-Exiting Park of Evil-
-Thank you and Visit us again-

   "Um..." after we defeated Obsidian and bring Shoichi back to the real world, Shoichi just fell unconcious and cold..."Goro Akechi, called me Akechi." He said before pulled his phone out, "I need to report this, Amamiya will surprise about this." He said, "why would he?" I asked curiously, "because now, he the same as me." Akechi said before looked at us..."took care of him..." Akechi said before leave us...

   Me and Humiri bought Shoichi home, we told his uncle that Shoichi had a fever and need a rest. "Thank you for bringing him back.." after that we left and stay at home,

   "Hm?" I open my eyes, who called in the middle of night. "Hello?" I answered my phone, from what I heard that this voice is Shoichi Uncle, "hello? Ban?....." from his voice something must've happened,"what is it sir?" I asked, he pause for a second. "Shoichi....gone."

-Day 6-

E
N
D
*

☆ Name : Shoichi Hiroyuki
☆ Persona : Azure (Recent),    Nyarlathotep  (Current)
☆ Arcana : The Emperor.
☆ Codename : Cobalt , Obsidian.
☆ Weapon : Rapier, Razor Saw Blade.
☆ Technique : Speed and Tank.

☆ Name : Ban Yuujirou
☆ Persona : Marduk
☆ Arcana : The Strength
☆ Codename : Tauros
☆ Weapon : Dual-Wield Axe
☆ Technique : Charge!

☆ Name : Humiri Yuujirou
☆ Persona : Hyacinthus
☆ Arcana : The Hermit
☆ Codename : Glamour
☆ Weapon : Spear
☆ Technique : All about Healing, and Magic