You don't understand

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys so this is my new story I know team crafted broke up n stuff but I'm bringing back the old memories of them being together I was pretty sad when I heard that.....you know but I just want to say that ....right one spoiler Mitch or Bajan Canadian and  Jerome are not going to be a pair as it's not a merome story right no more talking lets get started !!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It begins by Mitch in the school office btw

Mitch's POV

I walked into the front office , the ladie at the desk looked at me with disgust I wasn't  surprised my hair was messy and I had some dirty clothes my black and red hoodie on  white shirt and some skinny jeans my hoodie was normally unfastened but I had blood on my T-shirt so this time it just wasn't possible .

"How may I help you?"the ladie asked with sweet voice and smile both fake .

"Oh.......um I'm the new student " I said confidently but I was really worried she smiled , her smile wasn't fake  this time .

"Name ?" she said simply .

"Mitchell Hughes" I sounded  more worried this time and I think she knew that because she smirked .

"Right....Here you are " she said while scribbling something on a piece of paper then gave it to me.

"Thank you .......but could you help me find my first class ?"  I said worried but smiling.

"I sure would honey but I'm new and I don't know my way around"She smiled sadly."the only class I know is your form room (I have no idea if you have something like that but it's just where you do the register)but you have to get there quickly"she said.

--Time skip till he gets to his form room--

I  knocked hoping it was the right door,someone waved so I guessed I can come in I walked in there was a girl about my age and a boy maybe the same age or a year older . the girl had black and green headphones a black V-neck  skinny jeans and long blonde hair over her right eye and the boy he had the same clothes but he had brown hair covering his left eye, they were talking to a teacher ,the girl was pretty cute but what surprised was that she was crying and the boy had his hand on her shoulder probably trying to comfort her .

"oh...um...sorry for distracting but I'm the new student" I said  they looked at me the girl smiled while the boy looked at me puzzled the teacher was looking at a piece of paper that I had in my hand .

"You must be Mitchell then !" The girl looked excited  but still having tears in her eyes.

"Yeah....Mitch actually "I said looking down at my feet"Well I really don't want to interrupt but I have no idea were my next class is "

"well firsly I'm Mr Lox , I'm a P.E teacher and this is Jay and Ty , Jay will help you around the school and you better get going or your going to be late "he said looking at the girl which I guessed was callled Jay.

"Well"-she was cut of by the boy picking her up and spinning her around which I wasn't happy about because she was really pretty and I at least wanted a chance .

"Well sis I'm gonna go see ya"he said putting her back down wait ....sis? yes!!!it's her brother not boyfriend!

"see ya ! right..... Mitch was it ?wait for me outside and I'm gonna be right back ! " she said I knew that something is about to happen , I walked outside leaning on the wall then three tall guys walked up to me " You must be the new kid......we are not messing around here " the tallest said when he stopped he punched me in the jaw then I knew that it's going to be like in my old school in Canada(It's Los Angeles now ) but I'm used to that even after school by my father but I wanted to forget about that I was lost in thoughts when I was punched right in the jaw l layed on the dirty and cold floor then kicked in the chest I heard a crack I shrieked in pain then Jay walked out of the room .