REALLY???

So the last chapter was pretty long please don't expect me to write lot's of long chapters anyways I just wanted to say that more chapters are going to have Mitch's point of view Bai...for now :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay's POV

Well now that I finished I was waiting for them leaning against Lachlan's car....Finally they're here "Finally I was waiting for you guys for so long "I said trying to make my voice to sound annoyed.

"It couldn't be that bad....I mean we just took our stuff and came"Lachlan said getting into the driver seat me in the back with Mitch.With Mitch.He is the the only one that I ever had an crush on but the only point is that I have an abusive father that hates when I have friends come over or when I even talk about them however mine and Ty's father is on a business trip for the next 2 months It was like two minutes it must have been longer because Lachlan said "We are here !' He said cheerfully .

We got out the car and took our bags out of the trunks What I saw was priceless Mitch mouth wide opened looking at my house "I-It's palace that not a house !" He said still looking at the house I walked in front of him and rolled my eyes playfully at him while the others burst out of the house running and screaming my name but I just laughed at how ridiculous they are they finally got to me and hugged me what I saw through the crowd was Mitch looking down at his feet but I was able to see his face he looked jealous? NO that couldn't be it .

I was finally released from the group hug and walked to my house we went to the living room and sat on the floor next to the table with chips drinks and etc "What we doing then ?"Ashley asked sitting next to me "Spin the bottle bitches!" Jerome screamed sitting next to Ashley everyone sat in the circle Mitch sitting next to me Ty throwing me a bottle probably thinking I'm not going to catch because of the surprise but I caught it I smirked Ty just looked down "I'm not gonna start"I said handing the bottle to Ashley.

"So I'm starting !" Ashley squealed excited but everyone else had worried faces She spun  the bottle and it landed on Mitch "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH"Everyone said said laughing including me But Mitch was really disappointed "Just a peck on the lips "I said to save Mitch he smiled but everyone just smirked Ashley rolled her eyes playfully "Alright !" Ashley replied annoyed .

They both leaned in , Ashley started to make with him when he was trying to pull away from her everyone was laughing then stopped and took Ashley of Mitch "You slut" Mitch said trying to catch his breath "I can't believe you just did that Ashley!"Adam shouted at her "I'm agreeing with Adam you slut" Everyone said Ashley looked at me for help I shook my head "Ashley I'm with the guys "I said disgusted She WAS my best friend "Ashley get out of my house NOW!" I added pointing at the door "I'm going to take revenge Jay!"She said running out of the house crying.

"Whoa I'm sorry Jay"Mitch said I hugged him "It's not your fault...you're not the only one that she tried to make-out with "I replied looking at the guys Jerome took a picture of me and Mitch hugging "I'm going to kill you Jay-rom!" I said running after him as everyone was laughing even Mitch "Mitch don't you laugh he is going to put this on Twitter"I said out of breath but still running after Jerome .

"A bacca Can be never stopped !" Jerome shouted jumping around the house me still chasing him.

I finally caught him as he tripped over Ty's leg "One more round ?"Ty asked with a smirk.

"What do you mean ?"Adam asked raising his eyebrow.

"I mean one more round of spin the bottle !" Ty shouted jumping on the couch everyone just laughed and nodded after .

"Mitch you start because you were....you know kissed last."Lachlan added and Mitch nodded nervous.

He spun the bottle it started to be slow motion for me then it stopped and landed on Me . Why I know he's my crush but thats not how I wanted the first kiss to look like I glanced over at Ty that was starring at Mitch with his 'death glare' as I call it.

We leaned in we were inches away when someone burst through the door .

My dad.

(I wanted to stop there but I was like I'm not going to be mean ! LOVE ME !)

He was supposed to be in Australia for the next 2 months we all stood up "Guys back door NOW !"I shouted at them but none of then moved Jerome and Mitch clenched their fist oh shit "NOW" Ty shouted at them our father just smirked"Look I already said what happens when you have 'friends'" My father said still smirking he walked towards me I closed my eyes knowing what going to happen.

I was slapped but so hard that I fell on the table with snacks some bowls smashed and I was covered in smashed glass Ty slapped right after me falling on the glass well that must have hurt .

What I saw was unbelievable Mitch punched my father right into his eyes he then fell unconscious into the ground I was picked up by Jerome while Adam was helping Ty . Mitch just stood there looking at his hands shocked by what just happened I ran up to him and hugged him tight he was surprised but hugged back after a while "Thanks Mitch " I mumbled into his shirt .