Brotherly love :)

Lachlan's POV

I was standing with the others frozen while Jerome and Adam were helping up Jay and Ty The next thing I saw was Jay hugging Mitch that hit their father till he was on the floor which took him one hit . Jay mumbled something into his shirt and he smiled,they would make a cute couple .

I looked at Ty that  was looking a bit sad and angry . I pulled him into the kitchen "You didn't too happy  about them hugging did ya ?"I asked him he sighed "It's not that they look cute together but....our father he will do something to Mitch"he said making a pause I smiled "we will protect him...and Jas which probably will be the strongest one of the group"I laughed and he was trying not to"You're right"He said and walked out me following him.

We walked into the room as we heard Jay's phone go off (You got a message bitch !)She froze dropped the phone and ran out Guys running after her .Shit is about to go down.

Mitch took her phone looked at the message his eyes were wide open he then gave the phone to me.Preston.Preston was like a brother that she never had she cared about him and helped him with his brother,Mat.

'Help Jay , Mat  is super angry today parents aren't home !' that's all the message said .

We were now running after the guys and Jay we caught up to Jay although we were still behind her the others started to slow down but we were not out of breath at all same with Jay, but I realized where she was going .Preston's house there IS going to be trouble and a lot of it .

Jay quickly stopped next to Preston's house seeing him sitting under a tree with a black eye and blood coming from his nose.

Jay's POV

I stopped seeing Preston under a tree hurt not as much as usual but still hurt the guys finally caught up to me out of breath.

I clenched my fist I turned into my dark side Darklox I was screaming like crazy as my tail,fangs grew and my hair changed black .

I walked into the house when I heard a scream I looked out to find Ty changing into Enderlox , I saw Mitch's eyes wide open same with his mouth,I smirked.

Ty walked in following me to find Mat .

Last door outside was broken glass and blood,yep that is it!

I kicked the door open to find not only Mat but Ashley.

====================================================

Hai guys I didnt update in a while but hopefully there is going to be another chapter coming today  I cant really update beacause I got a new puppy which I have to take care of next chapter is going to be what happened to the people in the past !

and Im doing a new fanfiction about the sidemen really cool guys so yeahhh.

Bai Sparks !

-Jat