1.10

Scott's POV

"Stiles.Felix, Stiles! Has anyone seen Stiles and Felix? Felix! Has anyone seen Stiles and Felix?" I said but I never seen him or Felix.

"Uh, you were - pretty awesome out there." Allison said I just smile at her.
"Thanks. You too. I mean - that's not what I meant." I stutter "No, no, I - did some pretty awesome cheering. You can thank me." She said she is just so sweet sometimes. "You did?" I said as I scratch my neck.

"Totally. I went from, "go, team, go, to "defense, defense," without a - a breath. I brought my A game." She said but it was been interrupted by someone. "State, state, state, state -" then she leaves with her father. Then Jackson comes.

"Oh, isn't that just heartbreaking? Gosh, I bet it causes a lot of sleepless nights. You know what, though, McCall? I actually sympathize, which is why I'm gonna make this mutually beneficial. You give me what I want - and, uh, I'll help you get her back." He said is this what he wants be werewolf just to be better at lacrosse Felix is right his a narcissist as well as egocentric.

"What?" I ask him "Well, three days makes it just in time for the winter formal. Uh, think about you taking her instead of me. And also think about all the things you' have to do to get her out of some tight little dress by the end of the night. See how this could work out for everybody? Three days, McCall. Have fun." He said I swear to God if I can just lunch him in the face right now I will totally do it.

Then Danny approaches me. "By the way, McCall - Apology accepted." He said Huh? "I didn't apologize." I reply "Every time you got the ball tonight, you passed it to me."he said but it is the play isn't it? "Every time I passed the ball to you, you scored." I said now I see why the whole school loves him and why he and Felix have a long relationship. "Apology accepted." He said then they walk out I go to the showers to freshen up.

After I freshen up I feel a presence of someone as I look closer "Danny? What the hell - Thank God! Where the hell have you been? Do you have any idea what's been going on?" Its Derek wait where is Felix "What happend to Felix?" I ask him then another person came from behind. "I really don't get Lacrosse." He said I immediately transform I smell Felix on him. "It was you - what did you do to him as well with Stiles?" I ask "When I was in high school, we played basketball. There's a real sport. Still, I read somewhere that Lacrosse comes from native Americans tribes and that they played it to resolve conflict. I have that right? Hm. I have l little conflict of my own to resolve, As for your friends the Stiles runs while the other one is an exceptional demon if I may say he could be a good pack member a strong and aswell a perceptive man, I will never be surprised if he is been taken by now especially my nephew. "But I need your help to do it.""  Peter said to me and look at Derek. What they are together officially?

"I'm not helping you kill people." I said to him. "Well, I don't want to kill all of them. Just the responsible ones. And that doesn't have to include -" Peter says but Derek cut him off.  "Allison." He said wait what?!?!? "You're on his side? Are you forgetting the part where he killed your sister?" I ask him "It was a mistake." He answers. "What?" I said "It happens." He said "Scott - I think you're getting the wrong impression of us. We really just want to help you reach your full potential." Peter said oh no I'm not gonna fall for that. "By killing my friends." I said "Sometimes the people closest to you - can be the ones holding you back the most." He said to me