2.2

A.N thanks guys for reading the book.
I know I don't update weekly. So sorry.

Felix's POV

I'm at Derek's he tell me what happened  on the night that he find Scott apparently we supernatural are up againts the hunters. "Okay so how many do you think we should recruit as a pack members?" Derek ask me "You know I shouldn't helping you with this right ? because I'm not a part of your pack" I said to him "Why because of Scott?" He says to me as he raise an eyebrow "A part of it yes look his my friend okay and you two let's say dont get along most of the time" I said to him "Tell me something" he said to me and his face is really serious "Okay" I said to him. "Are you and Scott are in a relationship before?" He says to me well that was akward we did kiss but we never make a big deal out of it.

"No, are you jealous?" I said to him "A bit but now I know your answer I'm think I can trust you fully now when you're around him" he said to me "So should we hire more" he says to me "Yeah should have atleast 4 or 5 members but not highschool kids though you're going to had someone who is capable on both self defense and discipline" I said "All right I get your point" he said we where going to have a make out session but Isaac came in a rush and I out my index finger in his lips. "Derek? Derek!" He said then we both come near him. "What's wrong?" He says to Issac "My dad. I think he's dead." He said to us " What did you do?" Derek ask him. "That's the thing. It wasn't me." He says to us "Looks like we have another case to do" I said to him.

TIMESKIP

Scott's POV

Stiles and I are talking on should he lock me up or not. And here I am trying to convince him to dont lock me up on full moon where is Felix now when I need him to make my statement 10 times more reasonable than Stiles.

"I'm serious. It's not like the last full moon. I don't feel the same." I said to him as we go to the dressing room of the lacrosse team. "Oh, does that include the urge to maim and kill people like me?" He says to me "I swear I don't have the urge to maim and kill you." I say trying to convince him. "You know, you say that now but then the full moon goes up and out come the fangs and the claws and there's a lot of howling and screaming and running everywhere, okay? And it's very stressful on me and so yes, I'm still locking you up. Also I bet 20 bucks that Felix will agree on my position" He says to me then we reach our lockers.

I sigh I'm defeated "Okay, fine. But I do think I'm in more control now. Especially since things are good with
Allison." I say to him "Okay, I'm aware of how good things are with Allison."  He says to me sarcastically "They're really good. " I said to him hoping he catch up on what am I talking about "I - thank you, I know." He says  "I mean, like, really good." I repeat "All right, I get it! Just please shut the hell up before I have the urge to maim and kill myself." He says to me and I laugh a little bit inside. "Hey where is Felix I never see him for a while?" I ask Stiles. "Oh his going to be at school but he had a excuse from coach he says that he will try to get to practice but he needs to go somewhere because his uncle says to" he says to me "His been pretty distant lately isn't he?" I ask him "Yeah since he and sourwolf are together he kinda spend some time with him lately than us. Also he has a family issues like the fact that his father is been with the Argents for some time, which now I get why when we are at the age of 8 he know how to fight properly with a pocket knife" he says to me which remind me of our childhood when we are visiting him he always have a wooden target to throw knives at and punching with. Our parents think that is wierd like why do you need to teach a child on how to fight especially with a knife at the age of 8?