2.8

3rd Person POV

Felix is in his room trying to keep himself busy he denied his text from Scott, Allison, Stiles and Lydia. Then he hear his windows open then as he turns around he sees Derek who immediately hugs him in the back. "Hi babe what's up? Scott and Stiles drive Erica to my place but Scott seems to be off when I ask him about you" Derek ask Felix who just put his hands on his eyes "We just had sort of a fight" Felix says to him then Derek bring Felix to bed. "Will you be okay?" He ask then Felix just hold his hands "I will be okay as long as your with me" Felix says to him and Derek smiles.

"Well this been a change normally I'm the grumpy one but now you are" Derek says to Felix who just roll his eyes. "Well if you know that your bestfriend throw you out of the bus just to fix their 'undying' relationship will you not be a grumpy one" Felix says to him then Derek releases his hands on Felix and put his arm around his shoulder. "What do that to you?" He ask Felix who just shrugged as an answer. Then as Derek look at his room he sees a brochure in the table. He immediately stands up and pick it up.

"Babe what is this for?" Derek ask Felix who just lean in the bed post. "Its a brochure for the schools that is been offered in Atlanta, when I'm going to college" Felix says to him then Derek put it down and sit on the bed he just sigh then Felix poke Derek's back with his feet. "What are you thinking?" He ask Derek who face towards him "Nothing it's just stupid, really?" He says that caught his boyfriend's attention "Uh uh you gonna say it remember that you promised to not a keep a secret from me" Felix says and Derek smiles on how persistent Felix is. "I was just thinking the life in ahead of us" he says Felix just put his head on Derek's leg "I was just thinking you and me getting married and having a life here at Beacon Hills" Derek's says Felix just laugh on how Derek is thinking like a teen ager "Hey don't laugh" Derek says to him.

Felix stop laughing and sit next to him he takes Derek's hand "I am thinking of that aswell but we are just having one child" I said to him and Derek's smile "Why only one child?" He ask Felix "Because I know it's good to have a baby but for me I'm just scared of then since their to fragile and I might kill them in an accident" Felix says to him which make Derek laugh "So if I propose to you right now would you say yes?" He ask him "Not sure for now since what you did, but yeah I will and also I'm still at highschool so I want to live free" Felix says to him and Derek just kiss Felix knuckles. "I love you" he says to Felix and Felix just look to his eyes "I love you too". Felix says to him and they do what they had to do.

TIMESKIP

After that as they woke up Derek and Felix are naked Felix was about to get up but Derek hugs him tightly "Babe wake up" Felix says to him Derek just groans and Derek looks at the clock. "Wait it's just 4:30 am get some sleep" he said and buried his neck on his shoulder. "I have to run around the town" I said to him and Derek just hugs tighther "How do you had such and energy after what we did last night?" Derek says to him then Isaac came in to the window.

"Derek were going to Deaton's clinic" he said and as Isaac turns around he sees his alpha naked. "Woah dont tell me what happend to you two" Isaac says to them Felix just laugh and Derek and him get up and started dressing himself. "Oh you mean my uncle's clinic I'll drive you there" Felix says to him but Derek just get his keys. "You stay at your own car okay, you have school on the next few hours. You need to get back home and take a shower" Derek says to Felix which Felix just agrees on and they went to the clinic.

Derek and Isaac walk in before Felix.
"What's he doing here?" Scott ask then Felix came through the door Scott gulped. "I need him." Derek says as he walk at the counter. "I don't trust him." Scott says to Derek which makes Felix eyebrows raised "Really that word is coming from you" Felix says to him which makes Scott guilty again and Isaac adds on it by saying "Yeah, well, he doesn't trust you either."