3.1

At the Airport

3rd Person POV

Deaton is now waiting for their arrival on the airport. The jet fly down on the airport and landed the door opens and the stairs came through Fallon walk down on the jet with her glasses and her wonderful dress. The next one is Steven who is in a red turtleneck sweater wearing shades and black pants pair up with a black shoes. Culhane come down on the jet and being a regular man he wears a polo shirt and tight pants.

They hug Deaton as they came down. "Hi uncle I miss you so much" Fallon says to him as she hugged him then Steven patted their uncle's shoulder. "How are the things here are the rate of criminal activities came down?" Steven ask then Alan just smiles at him "Do you want me to answer honestly?" He says to him and Steven just smiles Culhane helps the other staff on the baggage that all of them have. "Where is Felix?" Deaton says then Fallon and Steven smiles at him.

As the two siblings smile a man in a blond hair wearing a tuxedo came down with a coat on his muscular arms came down on the stairs and smile at Alan. "Felix is that you?!" He ask the man and he nods "yeah it's me uncle I'm home" he days to him and he hugged Deaton. "I thought you hate dying your hair in any color?" Alan ask him he just smile and look at his two cousins "Well that two give me a makeover when we where on Paris so yeah I kinda dye my hair blonde." He says to him. His uncle just smile and look at the two siblings "Just don't make him like a mannequin okay?" He ask the two who just laugh in response. "Okay we promise uncle we will not" Steven says to him and all of them went through the limousine and go to their house.

TIMESKIP

Tattoo Shop

Scott's POV

I am sitting in the chair when I see the tattoo artist looking at the drawing I gave him. Which is just two bands. "Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture." He says to me and I just smiles at him. Then Stiles came up to me "Hey Scott you sure you don't want something like this?" Stiles says to me as he shown me a image of a tattoo of a Kanima? I think. "Too soon" He says and then the artist sits up. "Man, Are you sure man, I mean you know this is pretty permanent?" He ask me and I just smile at him "I'm not changing my mind." I said to him. He just frown I can feel that he is more nervous than me.

"Okay, but why two bands?" Stiles ask me again I never really has a reason  I jsut drew it I guess "I just like it." I answer him "But don't you think your first tattoo should have some sort of meaning, you know, or something?" He question me again "Getting a tattoo means something." I answer him again.  "I don't think that's-" Siles was been cut off by the tatto artist "he's right, tattooing goes back thousands of years. The tahitian word "tatua" means "to leave a mark." Like a rite of passage." He say as an answer for my question.

"Yeah, you see? He gets it." I said to Stiles as I look at the Artist then back to him "He's covered in tattoos, Scott, literally." Stiles says to him and loo at him which corresponds to no offense "Okay, you ready? You ain't got any problems with needles, do you?" He ask me as he prepares his equipment. "Nope." I said to him then he then starts "I tend to get a little squeamish though, so... " Stiles says then he fainted out and the artist chuckle just a bit "Oh, man." I said as I'm getting my tattoo.

As I'm done getting a tattoo the tatto artist covers it with a lot of bandages. "You okay?" Stiles ask me but my arms still sti g some pain I dont know why I feel that I'm werewolf and I feel pain. "Kinda burns." I said to him then he look at my arm again. "Yes, you just had your skin stabbed about 100,000 times with a needle." He says to me with the sense of sarcasm as he pit his hand on the back of his head. "Yeah, but I don't think it's supposed to feel like this." I said to him as I look at my arm.