2.10

Stiles POV

Scott and I are at my room with my dad I'm just done pointing out all the evidence againts Matt. I call Felix before and says he has to check up on Derek to get some help.

"So this kid's the real killer?" He ask me as he raise his eyebrows. "Yeah." I answer him and he just shake his head slightly. "No." He says to me and he step back a little. "Yes!" I yell at hima and he yelled back to me "No. " I just on my sit and look at him "Dad, come on. Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So all he had to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common." I explain to him as I am raising a finger.

"Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter Kara wasn't in Harris's class." He says to me according to his investigation. "All right, okay, you're right, sorry. Then I guess they dropped the charges against him?" I replied as I roll my eyes. "No, you know what? They're not dropping the charges. But that doesn't prove anything." He says to me and I still can't believe it I'm his own son. I was about to say something then he cuts me off.

"Scott, do you believe this?" He ask Scott and Scott just look at him. "Oh." I said to my father. "It's really hard to explain how we know this, but you just gotta trust us. We know it's Matt."  Scott says to my dad looking at him directly at his eyes. "Yeah, he took Harris's car, okay? Look, he knew that if a cop found tire tracks at one of the murders, and that if enough of the victims were in Harris's class, that they'd arrest him." I said to him and he look at his right then back to me and sigh. "All right, fine. I'll allow the remote possibility, but give me a motive. I mean, why would this kid want most of the 2006 swim team and its coach dead?" My dad yelled at us I guess I forgot that part.

"Isn't it obvious? Our swim team sucks! They haven't won in, like, six years. Okay, we don't have a motive yet. I mean, come on, does Harris?" I said to him and he shakes his head then look at me now. "What do you want me to do?" He ask us and Scott butt in. "We need to look at the evidence." Scott says to my father "Yeah, that would be in the station, where I no longer work." He says to us explaining that it might be impossible to get in. "Trust me, they'll let you in." I said to him and he raise his eyebrows at me.
"Trust you?" He ask me yeah that us a good point. "Trust - trust Scott?" I said to him pointing my thumb at Scott. "Scott I trust." He says then we go to the station.

TIMESKIP

3RD PERSON POV

Stiles, Scott and the Noah go to the station and they are been seem by a deputy "It's 2:00 in the morning." The deputy says to the Sheriff "Believe me, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't extremely important." Noah says as he approached the deputy and talk to her. "We look at the hospital stuff first, okay?" Stiles whisper to Scott and Scott look at him. "Why?" Scott ask his bestfriend. "Because all the murders were committed by Jackson, except for one, you remember?" Stiles answers him.

Scott leans slightly to Stiles "The pregnant girl, Jessica." He whispers to him. "Yeah. Since Matt had to kill her himself, somebody from the hospital could've seen him." Stiles explains to Scott and the Deputy look at the Sheriff
"Thank you. Boys." The Sheriff says and Scott and Stiles follow him.

As they go to the office and look for the CCTV footage of the hospital "I don't know, guys. I mean, look at this. There was a six - car pileup that night, the hospital was jammed." Sheriff says to the two but it didn't stop Stiles. "All right, just keep going. Look, he had to have passed one of the cameras on that floor to get to Jessica, okay? He's gotta be on the footage somewhere." Stiles says to his father still determined to find Matt then Scott notice something at the video tape. "Oh, hold on, stop! Did you see that? Scroll back." Scott says as he had a suspicion.