Chapter Two: Trick or Treat, Freak

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/95659

Flashback - Night of 1.08 "The Upside Down"

The Upside Down

Night - Hawkins Middle School - Classroom

At first, at the sight of a black screen, Eleven's voice could be echoing three times over the phrase, "Goodbye, Mike."

After Eleven had killed the Demogorgon with Niko's help and disappeared within it, Eleven woke up in the Upside Down version of the classroom. Vines and tendrils were covering the entire room.

Hallway

Eleven walked through the hallway, looking around for her friends, looking scared and confused as to where she was, desperate. "Mike? Niko? Hailey? Nadia?" She screamed, running down the hallway desperately to look for a way out, around a corner onto the top of some stairs. "Mike! Niko! Hailey! Nadia!"

Eleven continued to call for them three more times, gasping for breath, whimpering, stopping at the top of the stairs for a moment to catch her breath. She heard soldiers shouting indistinctly, turning her head to follow the sound, walking down the hallway toward a glowing gate on the school wall down the hallway. She frowned in confusion at the sight of the gate, peering through it, seeing soldiers through the red gelato-like substance over the gate.

When soldiers shone their flashlights through, Eleven hid behind a wall, waiting for them to leave.

Eleven reached her hand through the sticky cover of the gate, out into our world in Hawkins, realizing that was her way out of here, since this was the same place that the Demogorgon who attacked school went through. She backed away from the gate, holding out her hand, using her powers to break bricks away from the gate, ripping it open even more, as her nose started to bleed.

Hawkins

Night - Hawkins Middle School - Hallway

Eleven climbed through the stickiness of the gate, falling to the floor, looking up, breathing heavily, covered in the slime. She slowly stood, looking around to see that the bodies had been cleared away and the blood had been cleaned from the floor. She walked down the hallway to leave.

Street

Eleven walked down the street toward the Wheeler house, only to see it surrounded by cop cars.

Wheeler House - Kitchen

Karen and Ted were talking with a man.

"What about the Russians?" Karen asked. "What if they come looking for her, or for Nadia, Niko and Natasha?"