Chapter Four: Will the Wise

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/95668

Same Day - Day One

Day - Road

Joyce's car drove the speed limit of 20 miles per hour straight toward the middle school.

Hawkins Middle School - Parking Lot

Joyce came screeching into the parking lot, as her tires squealed, and pulled to a stop.

Inside - Hallway

Joyce walked inside, on a mission to fight her youngest son. 

AV Club

Joyce walked in, looking around.

She heard Hailey, Mike, Dustin and Max calling for him out in the hallway. "Will!"

Hallway

Joyce walked out into the hallway, running into Hailey. "Hailey!"

"Mrs. Byers?" Hailey asked.

Dustin, Mike and Max walked closer.

"What's going on?" Joyce asked. "Where's Will?"

Lucas ran into the hallway at the end of the way. "The field!"

When Lucas ran back outside, Hailey, Dustin, Mike, Max and Joyce followed at a run.

Field

Niko was with Will, as Lucas led the others toward them.

Niko was trying to wake Will up. "Will. I just found him like this. I think he's having another episode."

Joyce ran up to her son worriedly. "Will? Will. Will! Sweetie, wake up! It's Mom. Will!" In Will's so called episode, in the Upside Down, the appendage from the shadow monster was still entering Will in the most excruciating way, seeping into every one of Will's orifices. "Will, wake up! Can you hear me? Will, please, just wake up. Please wake up! It's Mom! It's me!"

Finally, Will could wake up, opening his eyes with a gasp.

Worlds Colliding (Stranger Things)

Hawkins Middle School - Outside

Joyce led Will out of the front of the school to take him home.