Chapter Six: The Spy

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/95674

Same Night - Day One

Night - Hawkins Lab

There was the sound of cars screeching, Will screaming, and overlapping voices of Natasha, Hopper, Joyce, Bob, Niko, Mike and Will as they rushed to get Will help in the Hawkins Lab.

"I'm right here," Joyce told him. "Just hold on. Sweetie, I'm right here."

Showers

In two separate showers, away from each other, Natasha and Hopper were being hosed down after being trapped in the Upside Down, sprayed with spores and nearly killed by tendrils.

Will's Room

Will was being moved onto a hospital bed, wearing a breathing mask, hooked to devices that were beeping, crying as Owens and his team of doctors were trying to take care of him.

Mike, Niko, Bob and Joyce were watching in complete horror and worry, as Mike and Bob had to hold Niko and Joyce back.

"Will, where does it hurt?" a doctor asked.

"All over," Will answered.

"He says he feels like he's burning," Owens told them. "Check for burns."

They had to cut open Will's shirt to check, but found none.

"I don't see anything," the female doctor told them. "Where does it hurt the most, Will?"

"Everywhere!" Will answered. "Everywhere!"

They had to sedate Will to calm him down, as Joyce was crying in Bob's arms, and Mike was trying to reassure Niko.

On the Road - Nadia's Car

(Song:) Hammer to Fall - Queen

Nadia was driving. Ruby was in the passenger seat. Steve, Hailey and Dustin were in the backseat.

Hailey gave Dustin a look, incredulous, shaking her head. "You were right not to tell me about the fact that you kept Dart and lied to the rest of us, until we had witnesses, because I would've killed you. I still have the thought to."

Dustin nodded. "I knew you would."

"Hailey, I taught you to fight, and got Niko and Mama to teach you how to fight, so that you could stand up to bullies and defend yourself, not kill helpless little kids that piss you off," Nadia told her.

"Dustin's not helpless, Nadia, and he did more than piss me off," Hailey told her. "He broke party rule and put all of us in danger."

Hailey acted like she would hit Dustin.

Steve stopped her by grabbing her arm. "All right, Hailey, Hailey, Hailey, relax. The kid screwed up. He gets that now, don't you, Dustin?"

Hailey rolled her eyes, pulling her arm away from her brother. "Steve--"