a strawberry pimp.

It was any other day in the happy hotel. Charlie was sprinting around everywhere, sweating her tits off. Vaggie was telling at Angel Dust for being lazy. "You are UN BE-LIVE-ABLE! YOU LAZY SLUT!" Angel always acted like he didn't care. Hugging and rolling his eyes, pulling his sleeves down. Then looking at the floor.
His hair fell down over his eyes.

¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶

His wrists grappled the sink, making then turn bright from the pressure build up. Tears built up like a blurry ass wall in his eyes. He looked in the mirror at the discrace facing him back, copying his every move. It made him more sad to look at it. He manned up and balled his hand into a fist, he hit them on the sink one last time. Yelling. Just yelling. No words. No nothing. Just a shrill, angry, FURIOUS yell. He stripped slowly and got into the bath. He shivered. The water was warm. But cold to a warm body. Especially Angel's.. it covered his body, his eyes widened slightly when it passed over his... You know. Anyway, he sat there. Arms over the side. Sobbing his poor, delicate little heart out. These words apparently didn't get to him. Yet he was still devistated to hear them. He hear Charlie call his name from downstairs. He said " coming! " And preceded to wash, dry and dress. He sped down the stairs

There was a man in the lobby. He was wearing blood red. His eyes were the darkest crimson. His smile was sinister but genuine. He wore a dark maroon suit with a darker share of maroon stripes. His hair was straight. It was red and black, it was very soft looking. Antlers stuck out the top of his head, so did a fluffy pair of ears. Was he a deer demon?

He carried a cane with a microphone on it. It looked alive. His voice sounded like radio static.

Angel didn't realize that they had company. He was not in the state to be seen in public, he went back upstairs to get dressed properly.

The deer watched him eagerly as he walked hurriedly up the stairs. His eyes following Angel's slim waist. His smile became a smirk, his eyelids lowered and his eyebrows went up. To the deer, Angel was... How to put it. Gay? Or just really... Feminine. His extra fluff, shaping gorgeous breasts. His slim waist and figure, making him look... Sexy. The deer turned his attention back to Charlie as his mind kept wondering back to the spider-demon.

Angel came back a while later, in his usual attire. He shaped his boob-fluff and walked over. "Ah! Angel, this is Alastor! Also known as-" the demon cut Charlie off,
"The infamous cannibal radio demon! Pleasure to meet'cha! How are you?" Alastor kissed Angel's hand, sending pleasurable shivers down the feminine's spine. His smirk was one of a love-sick fool. The deer simply smirked, wide mouth. He turned around leaving Angel speechless.

Husk was at the bar, obviously. Angel walked over, cautious not to alert the barman. "Heya, Toots. Gimme a bloody Mary. Extra vodka. Oh and a straw." He said, running his slender fingers through his hair.
"Okay cut the crap, why the sudden craving for alcohol?" Husk asked, knowing Angel drunk when he was upset or stressed.
"Nothing, Toots."

"Tell me. Whose the guy."

"What?" Angel was scared that Husk would make fun of him. But he trusted the cat demon.
"That... That strawberry pimp. He waltzes in like he owns the place and ends my clean streak. I cant believe I've got the hots already! For Fuck sake!" He was stressed and slightly aroused.
"Well, it ain't my fault. Here's your alcohol. Be careful, it's stronger that usual-"

"Yeah yeah. I don't care." He downed it.

In less than an hour he was blackout drunk..

"He's shitfaced. He hasn't taken a break from the booze. He said it's something to do with the new guy." Husk's words were the truth. Angel hadn't been taking it easy. He hasn't been in love since his life on earth. His first and, well not really, last love was supposed to be Alastor Radiaman. But he became a murderer. And went on a killing spree. After he had heard about Al coming to see him, he panicked. He didn't want to see him covered in blood and crazed. He wanted to see him on top of him, kissing him passionately, cuddling him or proposing on his knees. He bluffed and put a bullet through his skull.

The saddest thing yet was that Angel wasn't good with love. "Angel? Angel dust?" Husk tapped him. He wasn't fazed. So he slapped him. He seemed to wake up at that for some reason. He chuckled. What did he want? "Heya, Toots," he hiccuped. Paused and resumed, "Wait- Eds?? Démone? Oh my," he paused again. He was hallucinating slightly. The alcohol had screwed him up bad, "Baby! C'mere! I haven't seen you since the big bash in 1924! My birthday! Remember?" He started to cry. He just wanted Alastor.

"Angel. Your shitfaced drunk. What are you doing. Get off me." Husk scowled slightly. He called for someone. Alastor came out of the kitchen. He came over, hips swaying side to side. His smile still wide as ever, he spoke, "Angel? I'm taking you to your room, dear."

"Okay hot- hot stuff,"

Alastor scoffed. Not interested now that he'd seen the real Angel. He was discussed but deep down felt that crappy feeling he wasn't used to.

Pity

He quivered at the thought of having pity. He was the fierce Radio Demon. He couldn't possibly feel pity. Ever. It was discusting.

"Hey Démone?"

Alastor froze.

That was... How did he? What- that's not possible. Alastor cracked his neck 90° to look at the Demon he was carrying on his back. He was dreaming. Alastor sighed. He was bluffing. Or making up names. It was just a coincidence. Obviously. He didn't know why he was concerned.

"Why are you- don't kill me Ed.. I'm your best friend... No.. I love-"

Alastor slapped him in rage. He remembered someone from a long time ago. It made him weak thinking about it.

"Heh.. now your just a...

Strawberry pimp".

A/N 1051 words! I love it so muchhh this took so longhskaldbkwkdjxiixoyodyotsztihlcjgitsursxk