Best of both worlds.

(eddsworld anyone?)

"Well, my brother.... I didn't know he existed till about... 2018? Anyway, love. You and my brother... You can't be separated. Something about you two... You have had a deeper history than you know."

Angel chuckled. He hung his head low.

"I- I'm in a relationship... I can't.."

"You can. Husk knows and understands."

Angel chuckled.

"I love the bastard. Of course I do.. but Alastor-"

He was cut off by 'Alan' and Husk walking back in the room.

"Ah! Flourite, how's it hanging?"

He slightly cringed, as if he hated using words like that. Husk looked at Angel and smiled, waving gingerly.

Angel smiled and got up, taking husk with him.

'Alan' sat down next to Flourite and revealed his true self.

"Well. I thought you would have killed me by now.."

Flourite was silent. She chuckled and looked up.

"Well, I nearly did. But... When I found that you and Angel... Are .. meant for eachother, I knew mother wouldn't mind.."

Alastor smiled and looked at the ground, softly chuckling.

" 'Never fall in love. Your father made me realize that it never works. Please promise me' I feel like I've failed.."

Flourite put her hand on Al's softly, knowing how much he hates being touched.

"She would be proud that your happy. And when you two get together, she'll just be happy that your finally at peace, love."

⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤

Angel looked at Flourite as she explained how to get Al back. She spoke softly and in a heavy English accent, just like Al. 'no wonder their related' he thought.

This went on for a while, til Flourite had to leave. "Well, I'll be off. I better go and bid adieu to everyone.."

She strutted off into the living room. She walked in and smiled at 'Alan' and Husk having a heartwarming conversation while drinking.

"Sorry to ruin the moment gentlemen, but I have to bid you adieu. I must be off to... Duties."

'Alan' shook her firmly on the hand and nodded.

Husk just stared.

"Are you going to miss me that much, Kitty?"

She teased, wings fluttering and teeth baring in a wide smile.

Husk scowled. They, too, had history.  Something they were proud of if they were completely honest.

They were close.. very.

(Book coming out of their history and deals, inspired by 'contracts and deals' a radiodust fanfic. The first of three books. I'm not stealing everything, the book is just wonderful and my oc and Husk's backstory are pretty similar. I didn't know the book existed when I created her btw, it's just brilliant and I have to do something similar! travisTea_ your book is so great !!)

Angel ushered Husk to the balcony, to talk about their future.

⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤

"Husk... You know about Al-"

"Of course. I love you but I know how much you love him, I'm willing to let ya go.."