the voices

Angel had started to hear the voices again. It was getting painful now. He hated every excruciating second of it.

Most of the time they were sweet and kind words from God knows who.

Angel suffered in silence for a while longer, who knew his head could torture him. He thought it was the newly found venom powers that have been torturing him. But to be honest, he didn't care, he wanted it to end.

He thought the venom was a kind of drug, giving him a torture-high.

He walked around his apartment, trying to find some alchalol, but to his suprise, there was none.

The fridge was empty of the liquid he craved, the cupboards were also empty. He sat in the corner of the kitchen, huddled close to himself, in defeat. He cried and hit his head as hard as he could to stop the voices,

"STOP IT STOP IT! STOP IT STOP IT! NO NO NO! STOP IT! STOP IT STOP IT!!!" he cried, a small puddle was forming on the white kitchen floor.

Knock knock knock

Angel took no notice, the voices were overwhelming and loud. Alastor, on the other hand, burst in and saw no sign of his spider. He looked everywhere, only to find him in the kitchen huddled in a corner. He gasped as he saw Angel hurting himself in order to stop all of this.

"Angel what are you doing!?"

Angel looks up at Alastor, makeup running down his face and tears pooled up around him.

He reaches out and stumbles, trembling and whimpering.

"It hurts... Please... Al... The voices..."

His voice trailed off into a whisper. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he passes out, Alastor catching him last moment in his frail arms.

Alastor looked angel up and down, his fragile body shaking in his arms.

⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤

Elizabeth watched from afar and smiled. "It's working. I'm coming up."

She flew up and away into seemingly nothing.

Alastor had taken Angel back to his room and made tea for him and his companion. He sat down next to the bed and sighed, sipping his tea. Angel spoke quiet words. They sounded strange, as if being spoken by someone else.

"Please.. it was... Working.. second go.. try... Please again..."

Alastor perked up and listened..

Angel woke with a start. "Alastor! I had the strangest dream... Ow... Why does my head hurt?"

He placed a hand to his temples and coressed his face.

Beads of sweat fell from his forehead as he looked over to Alastor, who had his hands on Angel's hips. He kissed his neck slowly. Was Angel hallucinating?

He let out a quiet moan and dug his hands into Alastor's back. The world around him swirled and he fell onto his shoulders, panting.

Alastor took off angel's clothes and lay him on the bed gently, kissing him all over.

Angel's face heated up and he took no notice to the world crumbling and withering around him.

Alastor unbuttoned his dress shirt agonisingly slow, folded it up and put it down.

They continued to make out, moving their hands all over the other, Alastor caressing Angel's hips and thighs.

Alastor's legs slowly started to get caught in the abyss, but Angel (so full of ecstasy) took no notice and lay there, out of breath and heavy lidded. He closed his eyes...

⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤

He awoke.

His room was not his..

It was his at the hotel.

His mirror lights were shattered and his room messy and unkempt.

There were scratch marks on his portrait of his family.

His photos of past lovers torn to shreds and has marks of char on each ridged edge.

He looked around and felt a strong pain in his shoulder.

Hadn't his wounds healed three months ago?

His room was dark and a lit up by a shade of burgundy.

There was dry blood splattered on his sheets and scratches on his back, healing over and painful.

He gathered his surroundings and made a small grunt as he sat up.

A more deep grunt came from his wardrobe and a large shadow appeared to be trotting out.

"Nugs?"

A fully grown fat nuggets came to greet his daddy. He was roughly the size of a corgi.

"Oh... Hey baby.. daddy's-"

He grunted at a pain in his face as he spoke. He pointed at a mirror and Fat Nuggets brought it over to him and curled up at his feet.

He had a large cut on his right eye, it spewed with dry blood and the bandages covering it were matted and rotting away.

How long had he been here? And why was he so wounded?

He looked around and tears gathered in the corners of his eyes, one of them tinted with rose coloured blood. He covered his mouth and weeped.

Was it really a dream?

Would he have to fuck his way to the top instead of using his 'powers'?

Angel curled up with his pet and thought deep thoughts.

He sat up again, restless.

"Hey nugs?"

The pig oinked and perked up.

"Can you get me some food? Like... A cheese string or something?"

The pig fell through the bed and materialized back up with a lunch box.

"Damn.."

He couldn't move his arms properly, so he decided to just eat laying down.

He sighed and kicked his plate on the floor.

The pig snorted and licked it clean.

Angel giggled and coughed silently, as to not get Any attention.

He picked up his pig and plopped him down onto the floor. But it must have made some kind of noise, because heavy footsteps could be heard coming up to the door.