a photograph

Alastor reached Angel's room. It was pink.

Very

VERY

Pink.

See, Alastor wasn't fond of pink. He was more of a red, black and yellow guy. Pink was a girly colour.

He scoffed at the vibrant light in hot pink, burning his eyes. He squinted and turned them off, leaving a lamp on. It was a normal colour and was enough to leave the room dimly lit.

He looked around and chuckled at a poster of an earth city. He remembered it being called Rome. He smiled and layed the spider on his bed, then tucked him in. Alastor sat on the side of the bed, back hunched and sighing.

He put his head in his hands and just sat there.

"Why... Why do you make me feel like this. I'm an all powerful god... Basically.. now I'm just acting as stupid as I did when I lived."

He lifted his head up and looked at Angel, sleeping peacefully... Well. Not really. Alastor moved the hair out of angels face and kissed his forehead as gently as he could. The being beneath him was fragile at the moment. He sat up and looked around once more and saw something.

There was a photo. An old one. In black and white, Alastor wanted to return it's colour. He did as he wanted. It was what looked to be a family. A father, an older brother, a sister and another lad. The older one was lanky and tall. He wore a dark grey suit and was smoking a cigar.

The sister looked alot like Angel's, Molly. She was tall also and had wild puffy hair. Her eyes were large and begging for adventure.

Alastor moved on to the father. He was very similar to Angel's father. He was plump with dark hair. His eyes were an Auburn colour that made them look red. He had scars everywhere. He had a very big gun in hand. He had a large gap in his toothy grin. Two of his teeth were gold. The tie he wore was yellow and had red stripes. He recognised him but couldn't put his finger on where from.

Then... He saw someone familiar. He was feminine. The boy had long blonde hair with dark brown roots, he had mascara on and a pink fedora with a feather on top. He had a shirt with a frilly thing that attached to the collar. He had a pink jacket draped over one shoulder. He was smiling with a very big gap between his two middle teeth. Alastor chuckled at how dorky he looked. He slightly resembled angel with the big chest, the pink and the freckle spacing. He put it down and tried to keep it off his mind when a fragile, shaking hand gripped Alastor's jacket sleeve. He looked down and sighed, his tail wagging oh so slowly. Angels touch made Alastor feel good. Slightly giddy and weird but a likeable feeling that he could get used to. He knelt down to Angel's face level and smiled..

"Do you wish for anything dear?"

Angel tried speaking but nothing came out. He tried repeatedly until he got frustrated and started crying. Alastor pressed a soft finger to angels lips and hushed him. He closed his eyes and could now hear angels thoughts.

"Alastor help... Please I can't speak.. it hurts. I think I might have gone mute..."

Alastor looked at Angel and asked him something out loud.

"Can you understand what I'm about to say ..."

Alastor signed "I'm ever so sorry dear, but I can't help you with that. Vocal healing is something I struggle with. I'm not used to healing anyway, I don't want to mess up your voice. It's beautiful and-"

He stopped and realised what he was saying and continued signing, sweating profusely and nervously as he did so, "I mean... It's just I'd worry for Charlie. She cares for you and I don't want her hu... rt.."