The mind of an Angel

They pulled away, pure ecstasy lacing their glossy eyes.

Angel sighed and leaned into the crook of Al's neck. Alastor definitely tensed, but slowly put a hand on the spider's blood soaked shoulder. His thumb traced small circles on it, showing affection in the best way he could at the moment. Angel turned on the device, as Al's eyes widened.

' I thought he didn't trust me? It's been months. Now... How could he trust me so easy after what he's been through?'

"Al... Thank you."

He cupped Al's cheeks gently as the deer now took control, kissing him lovingly and passionately.

Angel smiled, as tears fell down his bloody cheeks.

Angel winced at the cut that laced his cheek. He didn't know it was there. Alastor licked up the blood that was there. Making Angel tense and whimper..

It was probably from all that glass he shot at. It wouldn't suprise him if there were more.

⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤

Angel gasped as he woke up. It couldn't have been another dream for f-

"Anthony? You awake? It's Husk. I need to change your bandages."

Angel clapped in response, letting husk in.

He smiled warmly and felt his cheek to see feel a slight dent.

Definitely real

Husk placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder and undressed him, replacing the bandages on his stomach. The cut hadn't healed properly. Of course it didn't. It was cast by an angelic weapon.

"How are you?"

Angel flipped the switch to the device.

"Good. Hurts a bit. But it doesn't matter, Hussain. You okay?"

"Yeah I could be better."

⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤

They strolled down the stairs, acknowledging Alastor's presence. He waved and smiled ..

He scoffed and walked off.

Ba - bum.

Ba - bum...

Angel's heart faulted.

He looked to the ground and frowned, gripping tightly to Husk's hand.

Husk stumbled slightly at the contact, but calmed down.

They sat down quietly at the bar. Angel's thoughts whispering through the device, barely audible.

"You alright Angel?"

"Yeah.. hey Husk?"

"Hm?"

"Wanna... Uh.. go out sometime? Maybe to Jay's? It's a cute café down by Maisie's old place?"

"S-sure"

Angel smiled at that. A distraction from Alastor would be nice.

⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤

Their date was going swimmingly. The music matched the atmosphere, sweet and relaxed. Angel was defiantly happy. Husk was happy that they both weren't so different.

"So anyways, the casino was packed, this punk started a fight, so I called on a good friend and killed the lot. The bodies were hard to get rid of though."