Getting back on track

Angel woke the next morning with a killer headache.

He got up and took a paracetamol then made his way downstairs.

Today was not a work day. And even if it was he didn't have to go into work if he didn't want to. People are too afraid to object. Because if they did...

There'd be hell to pay

Angel was ,as I said in the last chapter, very powerful now. He didn't need anyone besides his friends and lovers.

Husk woke up not too long after, went downstairs to greet his boyfriend.

"Hey"

"Morning Husky"

"So.. what happened last night with you and Démone?"

"I don't remember... I think I was drunk enough to mistake him for The Radio Demon. I was very drunk.."

"How you feeling anyway?"

Angel shrugged and got back to brushing his hair.

Husk sat next to him and leant on his shoulders. He nuzzled into the crook of his neck and hugged him from behind.

Angel chuckled and gave husk the love he was wanting, he stroked him behind his ears as Husk purred. He chuckled and faced Husk, still giving him attention.

⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤

Days went by and they were both still happy with eachother's company...

But Démone hadn't visited in a week and they were both worried.

⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤

Angel was busy making breakfast, maple bacon and French toast.

"Hu-"

He was interrupted by the sound of loud yelling from the apartment above. The person above him was never a violent person, they'd only heard jazz music and footsteps.

He could roughly make out the voices, though they were muffled. Basically unrecognisable.

"HOW COULD YOU GO AND SEE THEM BEHIND MY BACK!?"

"I LOVE THEM CANT I JUST DO MY OWN THING FOR ONCE!"

"I LOVE THEM TOO! DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW!"

⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤

The argument went on for a while... Angel decided to go upstairs and complain.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Hello? I'm from downstairs and is everything okay? Your being a bit loud.."

The door opened slightly, you couldn't see the person there but you could hear them.

The hesitated to talk but eventually spoke.

"Oh sorry, my bad. Me and my roommate have been having relationship trouble.. he's been going to see his partners without my knowledge..."

The voice was hoarse, like they'd been crying.

"I'm sorry to hear that... Do.. you have feelings for them too?"

The shadow made a 'mhm' sound and Angel chuckled.

"Wanna uh... Come down for a tea?"

"That would be nice.."

They opened the door. It was a deer demon. Similar to Alastor. He had yellow short hair and ears at the side. His antlers were large and he wore a vintage 80's striped button up that was tucked loosely Into his jeans. He had a yellow deer tail. His eyes were pure white with red sclera.