Chapter 1: Huh?!

Written in Y/N PoV

"I know what you are Y/N~" her cold hand caresses my face from behind beginning to start travelling down to where my heart lies. Her nails seeped through my skin snatching my last breath. And then....

I woke up

"What the hell is that dream? I've been seeing it over and over again for a week now." Whatever, I got up and went to school early as usual. Off to the library again. I needed to finish up a few projects I have going on and maybe read up on some manga. School never leaves me alone with this crap. Homework here, homework there. I've just had enough. Welp. I guess if I want to become a game developer I need to know my stuff so studying it is! I head over to the computers in the corner and begin my work. My eyes droop and I assume it's the lack of sleep getting to me. I haven't slept in weeks and whenever I do I get that dream. I have no idea what any of it means but it's probably to do with one of the many anime I'm watching.

Nausea. What the hell?! Why am feeling like this? I feel sick. Oh god....

I blackout...

Timeskip

I rub my eyes. "Ugh what was that?....wait WHAT THE-" I notice I'm in a cart being dragged by a...giant lizard?! I'm so confused. No matter, this ain't Kansas anymore! Heh. I look up to see a cat. Why am I laying on a big cat's lap?!
Cat?: "Hey there! You woke up!"
Y/N: "Huh?!"
???: "Don't be scared. We mean no harm." I got up to see to the owner of the second voice and meet eyes with a beautiful woman with snowy white hair staring at me with mesmerising purple orbs. I couldn't help but stare back.
???: "mind me asking what happened to you miss...?"
Y/N: "I'm not entirely sure what happened to me myself. "
Cat?: "well Lia here found you lying in a lake. Unconscious."
Y/N: "I have no idea what that's about. I don't even know where this place is."
???: "it's Lagunica? It's the main city in this whole region. How did you not know?"
Cat?: "hmm. It is possible she's not from here Lia."
Y/N: "I'm definitely not from here but thanks for saving me from that lake. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Y/N L/N. Whom do I have the honour of addressing?" I smile and hold out my hand towards the now shrunken cat and angelic girl in front of me.
Puck: "I'm puck the fearsome spirit! Dare hurt my daughter and I'll kill you. Rawr!"
The small cat named puck playfully hits me in the face and I giggle and poke him on the nose.
Y/N: "Lia was it?"
Lia: "You could call me that I guess..."
Y/N: "It's your name is it not?"
Lia: "I uh...yes."
Y/N: "well it's a pleasure miss Lia."
I take her hand and lightly kiss it causing her to blush slightly. I smile.
Y/N: "so where are we headed right now?"
Lia: "Roswaal's Mansion. You sustained some injuries once I had salvaged you from the lake so I thought I'd take you home and heal you."
Y/N: "why tha-"
Puck: "plus you're covered in lake water!"
We all giggle.

I don't know how this happened but I like it so far.