chapter two

"You'll do good, don't stress kiddo.." Her mother had said, softly kissing her on the head.

She had aged well, slight bags under her eyes, and added a few pounds. But her mother was a beautiful and gentle as ever.

Y/N had also matured. She was taller, of course, all her features grown out.

She was fifteen/sixteen years old (depends on your birthday^^). And just recently was accepted into U.A. She just barely passed the physical exams, but aced the writen exams.

"Thanks mama, I'll do my best." Y/N said, walking out the door as her mother waved to her.

She walked to school, loving the feeling of her uniform, and even the stares of awe when people saw that she was headed to U.A, although it made her blush.

"Y/N!" A familiar voice called out.

She whipped her head around, and smiled to see Izuku jogging to catch up to her.

"Izuku! H-hi!" She said, grinning from cheek to cheek.

"Hey! I'm so glad you made it in, I don't know how I would've delt with Kacchan without you." He said.

She hummed in response, staring at her feet.

The moment she heard the boy call her name, her heart fluttered mercilessly. She couldn't help but to smile like an idiot when he started to go on and on about how excited he was.

"I'm just glad to be here with you, Izuku.." She muttered.

"What was that? Sorry I zoned out, I'm just so excited!" He cheered.

She felt her face heat up and shook her hands dismissively.

"Nothing! I didn't..didn't say anything!" She shrieked, biting her tongue in the process.

He smiled and continued ranting.

When they were near the school, they immediately had to take a deep breath of how intimidating it was.

Even the door to the classroom itself was huge. He opened it, and was stared at by the rest of the class.

A girl walked up to him, she was short and had brown hair

"It's you! The boy from entrance exams! Hi, I'm Ochaco Uraraka!" She said.

Izuku's face bloomed red, and Y/N sighed.

She pursed her lips and cracked the joints in her fingers. Another person, a tall boy with glasses approached Izuku.

She struggled to get out the words 'excuse me'. Her breathing started to get heavy, and she was cracking joints at lightspeed. The entire room closed around her, muddy feeling unraveling on her skin.

"Oi!! Move it! You're all in the way!" Someone shouted from the other side of the room.

She looked up, and smiled when she saw Katsuki. She gave him a wave, and nodded her head in thanks.

The trio turned around to see the girl, looking down at her shoes.

"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't even see you there!" Ochako apologized profusely, bowing her head.

She mumbled in a lackluster attempt at an apology.

The glasses boy introduced himself and asked for forgivness. Tenya Iida was his name.

"..I'm F/N L/N, and it's fine.." She whispered.

"Pardon?" He said, putting a hand to his ear.

She flinched and started to sweat, "Um- I said.." her hands moved rapidly and her heart rate sped.

"Didn't I tell you damn idiots to move?!" Katsuki shouted, shoving the three out of her way.

She sighed in relief and walked to one of the only empty desks, next to a boy with unique-looking elbows.

She was still shaken up, but was happy that she sat down when she did, as a very strange looking man showed up right by the door.

Who turned out to be her teacher.

As a few weeks went by, she opened up a little more, and got to know all of her classmates, gaining an affinity to Ochako, now considering her to be a close friend.

It did take quite some time, though.

"How's life at U.A?" Fuyuko asked.

Fuyuko chose to go to a regular high school, which Y/N found to be an interesting choice, since her quirk was both flashy, and powerful.

"It's been fun! I'm friends with a girl named Ochako, and training is hard, but fun! Oh-oh and-"

Fuyuko snickered and pressed her hands on the park bench.

"W-why are you laughing at me?" Y/N said, puffing out her cheeks and lowering her brows. Her best attempt at an angry face.

This caused Fuyuko to snicker even more, cheeky grin on her pale face, she flicked Y/N on the head.

"You should confess to Izuku, he would love waking up to that face every morning."

Y/N blushed and gasped, she said something incoherently.

"Shh! What if someone hears you! Or even worse, what if Izuku hears!"

"Izuku, huh? What's to like about a guy like him?"

Another shout escaped her lips, looking up to see Katsuki glaring down at her. He plopped on the park bench with the two girls.

"Well? Answer." It seemed strange to her that he was so direct about getting an answer.

"Um, well, it's just that...he's real cute, and the way he goes on and on about things he's passionate about is adorable. Plus, his freckles are so..and, and he's very sweet-" She said, before Katsuki shoved a hand to her mouth.

His eyebrows were furrowed, and he looked more frustrated than usual.

"Alright, alright, I get it" He said, then removing his hand, and looking another direction, his expression unclear.

Y/N turned to her friend, lifting a confused brow, and mouthed the words 'What's up with him?'.

Fuyuko simply shrugged.

~~~