chapter seven

"I'm so sleepy.." She groaned with her head on her desk.

Katsuki was eating his lunch in the desk in front of her while Aizawa was asleep in his bag. No one else was in the room, so she wasn't afraid to speak at a normal volume.

"That's your fault, dumbass. Go to sleep earlier" Katsuki barked.

She sighed into her arms, exhausted from the night before.

Last night, she couldn't get a wink of sleep because her mind was in a jumbled mess. For a while, she was sad from seeing Izuku's face and hanging out with him for such a long period of time. But on the other hand, she was confused on why her heart started to beat when she was around Katsuki.

It was a mess, resulting in her groggy behavior today.

"And it's so hot..." She complained.

Her lifted a brow, not really fazed by the heat. He did sweat, of course, but the sweat made him stronger, made his quirk more powerful. So it was completely fine to him.

"Shut up! I'm sick of hearing you complain all day!" Katsuki shouted.

She flinched at the volume, then covered her ears.

"That doesn't mean you can yell at me.." She pouted.

The two bickered for another thirty minutes until lunch was over, and other students started to walk back in.

Katsuki moved back to his seat, "accidentally" hitting Y/N on the head as he did so.

After everyone arrived, Aizawa started to talk about the trip and the plans for that, but before Y/N got the chance to listen, she fell asleep.

When Y/N opened her eyes, she was in a bright room. The entire place decorated in white, flowers and vines hung about in a formal fashion. The room was huge, pillars here and there, and rows and rows of people.

A single voice was speaking, something about vows.

She looked down, a simple white dress on her body, with matching heels. Her legs were longer, her body more mature, her hair grown out to her waist.

He eyes glanced around the room in a panic, it was obvious that she was at a wedding, but who's? And how did she get there?

When she looked to her left, Katsuki stood next to Eijirou, hand in hand. They were the groomsmen. She felt her lips turn into a frown when Eijirou snuck a quick kiss to his cheek. And her heart dropped to the ground when she saw the two people getting married: Izuku and Ochaco.

She stumbled back in disbelief, gasping loudly. She fell down on her bottom, gaining the attention of everyone in the room. She looked down at the ground, but their eyes still tracked her.

"S-stop looking at me please.." She said, putting her arms in front of her face.

They mumbled and mumbled, their words murky yet so clear.

In an instant, she was running out of the room, tears threatened to spill from her confused eyes. She reached the door, and instead of opening, it stayed in its sturdy place. A large golden lock now placed on the door, something she hadn't seen while she was approaching it.

"Y/N, where are you going?" The voices asked.

Their forms were changing right before her eyes, they morphed into inhuman creatures of all sorts. She frantically glanced from them and the lock. Her hands trembled in terror.

She started to bang on the door.

"Someone help me!!" She screamed.

But her words fell to deaf ears, and no one came to her rescue.

She fell to her knees, sobbing and holding herself. Mumbling that the voices would go away and she'd be safe.

When she opened her eyes again, she was on a ferris wheel, she same one she was on with Katsuki. She relaxed a bit at the change of scenery.

Katsuki and Izuku sat in front of her, looking at her with glimmers of hope, desperation, and disappointment in their eyes.

"Which one of us do you really love, Y/N?" Izuku asked.

She almost jumped at how sudden the question was. A coat of red covering her face.

"U-um..."

"Well? What is it? I don't have the rest of my damn life to spend waiting on you" Katsuki cursed.

She looked back from boy to boy, conflicted on what to say, or how to respond.

Was she catching feelings for Katsuki? Is that why her heart starts to throb when shes around him? If so, why does she still blush when she's near Izuku?

Thoughts like those flooded her mind, and before getting a chance to think, she was in another area.

This time, it was a city, a burning one. Destroyed buildings everywhere, flames engulfing a place she recognized as home.
Bodies stacked up on the streets, her first instinct was to figure out the cause of all of this.

The sound of calm laughing set off an alarm in her.

She followed the sound, to find a person in all black sitting on the ledge of a building. Assuming they hadn't seen her, she made her way up using the staircase, trying to be as secretive as possible. When she reached the top, there the person stood. Rabbit mask on their face, cotton candy in hand.

"Y/N, you finally made it...I missed you" They said.

Their voice was distorted.

"Who are you? Did you do all of this?" She asked.

The person leaned in for a hug, Y/N quickly leaned away. She put her hands up.

"Don't worry about me, I'm sure you guys will put a stop to me when the time comes. But when it does, try to make it easier for me, okay? Smile, or give me a hug or something. I'll definitely need it." They said, an unsettling giggle resonated afterwards.

"What?" Y/N asked in bewilderment.

"Oh and don't worry love, this is all a dream anyway" They said.

She woke up gasping and sweating, she hadn't had a dream like that in years. Well it was more of a nightmare than a dream.

"Hey, Y/N, you alright?" Ochaco asked, tapping her shoulder.

"What?"

"You fell asleep for a while and when you woke up you were really out of it" Jirou said.

"O-oh, well I'm sorry. It was just a nightmare" She said, shaking them off.

She knew there was something more to that dream. Her dreams were usually random, about this and that. They were never that specific or personal to her current life. There were too many connections that were made, it was disturbing.

"Enough, it was time for you to wake up anyway. No sleeping in class Miss L/N" Aizawa said.

She quickly apologized.

Since class was going on, it wasn't the time to think about it.

So for now, she just called it off as some oddly realistic nightmare.

~~~

Number 1 worst author award goes to moi.

I'm so sorry for not updating I've just been really busy with my PSAT, and just school in general.

I'll try doing an update every two weeks? I'll see if that works out better than my spontaneous updates.