Chapter Two: Time Travel is Quite Strange

'1888? what am I going to do now?'

Cobwebs cover the room just like the rest of the shop. Hoping that I can find something in my bag I start rummaging. I have normal clothes, which doesn't seem like it's going to help me very much, so there's no need to change into those. I have average clothing from this time and also a maid's outfit. Choosing between the two seems like quite the problem for me.

On one hand, I could probably stand out a little less with the commoner clothes, but on the other, some might be a little more lenient to some weird maid rather than a woman on the street. After all, I'm not their maid, so no one has to worry about me, but if I was just a regular woman and I say something wrong since I'm from a different period, off to the looney bin I go.

Maid's dress it is then.

I don't really like changing dresses because it's so difficult to maneuver these types of clothing. If only I could be in sweat pants and an oversized T-shirt right now, lying in bed watching Netflix.

"Snap out of it and stop daydreaming," I silently sigh to myself in disappointment.

____________________________________________________________________________