-epilouge-

"I don't get why you asked him to try to learn about each other when he left you."

  Lifting her head off her pillow, Joanna drifted her eyes to Kinsley, whom of which, was busying herself with an episode of Family Feud. It was a lazy Sunday so the family was busy with doing absolutely nothing. This time, Joanna used her lazy day to gain extra hours of sleep. Well, until her younger sister entered her room to hang out.

  She didn't oblige to that, yet Kinlsey was Kinsley and now, Kinsley was complaining.

  "Are you guys, like in a relationship or something?" She questioned, turning her head and her messy bun bounced against the top of her head. "You guys aren't dating or anything, hmm?"

"No," she grumbled, twisting in her sheets. "We aren't dating or any shit like that? I just want to... I just want to get to know him more." Kicking away her sheets, Joanna welcomed the cold with heavy shivers escaping her body. "Anyhow, are you cool with Bella at all?"

  Kinsley's mouth falling into a frown was her answer,

  "Dude, c'mon. You need to learn more about Bel-"

  "I don't have to," Kinsley butted in, gnawing on her lip. She curled her toes on the floor and squinted her eyes close, "I don't have to become friends with Bella if you have a darn picture set in your head. I know you think it's silly that I had a crush on Edward Cullen, b-but I still like him and that isn't good. I hate it."

  "Oh," Joanna said, taken aback by her sister's words. Why couldn't she be better with handling emotions? "That's, uh, not so good. I... I- you just have to learn how deal with it?"

  Kinsley frowned, nodding anyway as she took in her sister's suggestion. Though, she knew it wasn't the greatest. "They're so perfect for each other. They're not picture-perfect. Like every couple, they fight and bicker, but they also smile, and laugh. I want that; I want a relationship like that." Kinsley felt thoughts ponder her mind, but she threw them away and soon she walked out of her sister's room,

  "I'll figure it out. I'm guessing you want to be by yourself?" Smirking sadly, she waltzed out of the room.

  Joanna let out a long, loud sigh. "Alright, come on out."

  Jasper Hale suddenly appeared in the room - making his appearance to Joanna. Yet, he looked overwhelmed by her sister's emotions, causing him to stagger in his spot. "She's drastically upset," he commented, rubbing his chin in a comical way, though it wasn't meant to be seen that way. "Is it anything I can help with?"

  Shaking her head, she gave him her answer. "No, it'll be fine. She's right, though - I shouldn't force her to be friends or whatnot with Bell. That's not right." And that was true. Forcing people together into a relationship wasn't right in Joanna's eyes, especially due to the fact that Alice did that with them: Joanna and Jasper.

  Joanna is still annoyed with her because of her ideas of making the blonde and dark-haired girl fall together.

  "You're becoming frustrated," Jasper pointed out, coming to her side to poke her in the arm. Smiling faintly, she brushed him off and pulled on a pair of fuzzy socks that were tossed on her bedroom floor. "Care to share?"

  Suddenly, she doesn't mind sharing. "Sure, I'm just annoyed with your sister."

  "Ah. So you're finally letting things out to me. Good achievement into our little relationship," Jasper stated, grinning over at the human with clear pride. Pride for her as she was growing, she was telling him secrets she wouldn't dare to tell to anyone.

  "Yeah," Joanna muttered, offering a hand out to him that he cautiously took. "Don't worry - I'll be fine. So, can we go over to your mansion-"

  "It's not a mansion," Jasper grunted, pulling her weightless form into his hold. Yet, he couldn't help but smile down at her. At his friend. The girl really did change him, made a man who controlled feelings, feel emotions that he was afraid of.