We found dad

Naruto sighed as he looked out the window. "Yo Naruto! Whats wrong?" Kyuubi, his older brother, asked as he sat down next to him. Naruto turned to his brother and smiled faintly.

"Its nothing, Kyuu. Its just ... I'm tired of all these tours. I want to take a break." Kyuubi nodded and patted his brother's head.

"Yo! Kyuu, Naru! Get your lazy asses up!" Naruto rolled his eyes at Kiba's antics. "Watcha want Kiba!" Kiba grinned and sat in the seat in front of him.

"Well, haven't you heard? Neji has a song idea, Deidara has a clue to your missing father, and they both want you guys down there." Naruto sighed and got up.

"Alright, but we'd better get a break soon. I'm really tired, and don't you dare tell me I'm alright, because I'm the one who has to fucking sing here! As for the Deidara part ... Why the hell didn't you say that sooner?" Kiba trembled in fear and nodded.

"Alright, alright! Iruka says he has a surprise for everyone. You're not the only one who is tired, Naruto. Now hurry up and get down there, because Deidara looked distressed." Naruto and Kyuubi both nodded and moved over to the front of the bus. 'I just hope that Dei found our father, or at least a trace of him! His case turned cold 5 years ago and its been 9 years since he disappeared. I miss him so much' Naruto sighed and sat down at the table in front of Neji.

"Alright now, what is it that is so important, Neji." Kyuubi asked, looking concerned that Neji called them over a song and looked sick.

"Look, I know that only Naruto and you are the ones who write the songs, but ... m-mmy little cousin, Hinata, well ... she was molested in her sleep about two months ago. The creep didn't get too far, but from then on, she couldn't sleep. So about a week ago, she fell asleep at three in the morning and the creep came back ... It was her step father. She woke up just when his hand was about to touch her. So you see my song idea is about that, what do you guys say?" Naruto looked torn between crying for her, and going to kill the bastard, but he calmed down and reached over the table for his friend.

"Its ok Neji, we can write a song about that, to raise awareness. And I think its a good thing to do for her." Neji smiled at Naruto and nodded in understanding. Naruto lost his father when he was only 10 years old. His father was his only guardian, and he went missing leaving his three only sons to fend for themselves.

"Alright Neji, me and Naruto will think of how we can pull all of that in a song for your little cousin. Send our regards." Neji smiled at Kyuubi. Kyuubi, Naruto's older brother, was 12 back when their father went missing, he having to take care of his younger brothers at such an age.

"Alright, un. Now for my meeting! The truth is, that I tracked down father to Fire county, in a small village named Konohagakure, but that is where the trail ends. So, I say we go there if we want any chance to find him this year, un." Everyone nodded at him, while he finished his explanation. Deidara was the middle child, he was 11 when his father went missing, and he fought along with Kyuubi to keep their little brother when the social services people came for him.

Kiba and Neji were found by the brothers when they ran away from home after their fathers found out their secret at the age of 15. They stuck with Naruto, Kyuubi, and Deidara when they found out that their secret was the brothers' secret as well. Truth is that the whole group was gay, and to make it more interesting, they were the bottoms, the girls, or more commonly known, the ukes. They are all older now, mostly 19, 20, and 21 for Kyuubi with a 30 year old Iruka guarding them.

"Alright Dei, we should talk to Iruka and see if he can get us to go on tour over there." Kyuubi said as he eyed Naruto's exhausted state. "No need, Kyuu. I've gone ahead and made plans to go over there, but for our vacation." Naruto perked up and jumped across the table to hug the new man tight. "Iruka-sensei! I love you for this!" Iruka chuckled and patted Naruto's head.