Chap3

Naruto was the first to wake up to a beautiful room full of reds and blues. He was laying comfortably in a bed that was full of silk and velvet. "K-Kyuubi? Deidara? Dad? You guys here too?" Naruto asked as he saw them wake up one by one. "Not only them, but us too. Why are we all here and ... why are we all tied down to a bed?" Neji asked as he pulled at his restraints.

"Shh, they are down the hall. I think I can get out out of here, just hold on a minute and don't make a sound." Naruto ordered as he broke free of his restraints with a little demonic chakra. "Ok so whats the plan Naruto, un?" Deidara asked as Naruto got out of his bed and untied him. "I don't know, but we are getting out of here, if we can just get back down to those tunnels and make our way back to the estate, then we can run away from this Fire Country and live else where." Naruto stated as he started to untie Minato.

"But the problem is ... I don't want to leave. This might sound crazy but ... I think I want that bastard. Yeah I want that Sasuke-teme to be with me, to love me, to fuck me, to be my first and last, to be my all! And I want to stay here. And that's the problem because ... when we were at the estate ... I didn't want all of that." Minato got out of bed and hugged his son as he began to work on Neji's restraints.

"Naruto ... I think we should leave, at least to find out what feeling is right because ... I feel it too." Naruto nodded and began to think about what to do. "We have to go to the estate, maybe there is a clue there as to why we are feeling this way."

"Alright, lead the way, but leave shadow clones so we can have a head start." Iruka said as they walked over to a small door. Naruto nodded and made his seals for the clones and was the last to leave the room. As they made their way down, Naruto went ahead and made more shadow clones and casted a small genjutsu on themselves to make them invisible. "Why did you do that, we are already free." Neji stated as they parted from their clones.

"Because, last time they almost found us, and because Sasuke found me out when I went after you guys." Naruto said as he pushed them further into the small hallway. They came to a large hall full of doors, each one having the initial of one of the vampires.

Sasuke smirked as they walked in the hall of their rooms. "So they're eager to get started, eh?" Sasuke sent out a clone to tell the rest of his news and casted a genjutsu on the group to make them walk in circles in the same hall. Itachi was the first to appear and he smirked at the display before them.

"Look at that, they are eager to get started." Gaara grinned as he saw Neji stumble and keep walking. "They did that trick with the shadow clones again, and made another set in case we found out the clones tied to the beds were not them. I'm starting to really like Naruto right now. Can we proceed to the next step father?" Sasuke asked as his smirk widened when Naruto looked up and straight at him.

"We're being watched and this is a genjutsu." Naruto whispered, releasing his group from the genjutsu and staring at Sasuke. "How did you know Naruto?" Sasuke asked as he jumped down in front of them. Naruto glared at Sasuke and his brothers and father as they walked a little closer to them. "I'm a demon, the instinct to feel when you are being stalked is strong in me, especially since I'm a fox." Naruto grumbled, his eyes never leaving Sasuke's form.

Naruto molded his group into a protective bundle and took his fighting stance once more, but was caught off guard when Sasuke disappeared and reappeared behind him. "So you're a demon? That's right, you did say that. Well all the more for me to bed you, my love," Sasuke purred into his ear, causing Naruto to shiver involuntarily. Naruto punched Sasuke in the gut and tried to get away, but Sasuke chuckled and held on.

"Mmm, Naruto, you don't know just how much of a turn on you are to me." Naruto tensed as he felt his family be taken one by one by the others in Sasuke's group. Sasuke smirked and pulled Naruto into the room they were standing in front of. Naruto stumbled and tried to get free, but couldn't. "Let me go, teme!" Naruto growled, flipping in the air and landing in a crouch in the bed. Sasuke's eyes began to cloud with lust and he chuckled as he stalked his prey.