7

"Well that was just unexpected ... I'll just go now" Fugaku started to turn around when Minato grabbed his hand and looked pleadingly into his eyes. "Fugaku ... take me, please." Minato whispered out, smirking when Fugaku laughed and carried him out bridal style.

"Fugaku! I need you ... I want you ... I love you!" Fugaku smiled and held Minato closer as they entered their room, lowering Minato lovingly onto the bed and kissing him fully on the lips. Their tongues met and the passion grew hot and intense.

Fugaku kissed down Minato's neck to his chest, he kissed down the middle to his navel. His tongue ran a little circle around it as he moved lower, Minato grabbing his head and running his fingers through his mat of black hair. He licked up and down the length of Minato's dick, then licked each of his balls. He took each one into his mouth, then licked back up his shaft, his lips encircled the head of his dick and he slid all the way down.

"Oh god, Fugaku," he moaned. "Yes..."

His head twisted and turned as he slowly bobbed up and down, Minato could feel his tongue fluttering all over his shaft. Fugaku's finger slid down into his ass crack, Minato felt the pad of his finger applying pressure to his hole.

"Yes, Fugaku ..."

He pushed his finger into Minato and curled it forward, as he grazed his prostate, Minato shuddered and let out a low moan. Fugaku looked up at him and Minato was lost in his onyx eyes as he slid his mouth up and down.

Minato couldn't take it anymore, he needed him inside him. He grabbed Fugaku's shoulders and tugged him upwards.

"Fugaku, please," he whispered. "I need you, Fugaku."

Fugaku kissed his way back up Minato's stomach and chest, he looked up at him and ran his hands over Fugaku's face. Minato held Fugaku's face in his hands, and he closed his eyes and leaned his head into Minato's hand. When he opened his eyes, they were glistening, Minato smiled at him and gave him a tender kiss on his lips.

"I love you, Minato."

Fugaku moved back down and took him back into his mouth, pushing two fingers into Minato as he bucked and writhed on the bed.

"Fugaku," he moaned. "Please ... Need you inside me ..."

He let Minato's dick fall from his mouth and he licked and sucked each of his balls. His tongue slipped underneath and then flicked around the rim of Minato's quivering hole. He gasped and grabbed the sheets with his fists as Fugaku attacked his ass with his tongue and lips. Minato's head thrashed back and forth as he sent intense waves of pleasure through his body.

Minato finally couldn't take anymore, he bent up and grabbed at his arms and pulled. "Now, Fugaku. Inside me."

He crawled over him and reached into the nightstand looking for the lube. Minato slid down the bed under him and grabbed his thick shaft, he slid the skin back and pulled it down towards his mouth.

"Oh fuck," Fugaku groaned.

Fugaku was on his hands and knees above him and he slid his mouth up and down, stroking him with his hand. He finally pulled away and Minato moved back up onto the pillow, he grabbed his legs and pushed his knees up and spread them wide. Fugaku got onto his knees and moved up close to him, spreading lube around his hole. He teased it with his finger, then slid it in and poured the lube on the head of his cock and along his shaft, then lined it up against Minato's hole.

Fugaku stayed on his knees between Minato's legs and slowly pushed inside him and he moaned as Fugaku's thick cock slid against his sweet spot. Fugaku grabbed his hips and held him close to his body.