8

"Ok, that has got to be the weirdest thing that has happened to them in more than 6 years. Ever since Minato showed up on our door step." Naruto's eyes widened as he trapped Sasuke in a corner. "W-what? You mean, you guys didn't kidnap him?" Sasuke stared incredulously at Naruto and shook his head. "No, we didn't. We can't get out of this castle at all. The tunnels lead us to the Namikaze estate, but that's it. Our mates have to come on their own." Naruto huffed and stared at the ground.

"But ... then how did my father come? He took a rout that would take a normal person 4 years, yet he came here so quickly." Sasuke took on a pensive look and stared out the window. " I think the Uchiha crest brought him. It has done that before, so it can do it again." Sasuke stared lovingly at Naruto, his eyes showing off every emotion his usually stoic face didn't show. Naruto was captivated by those onyx depths and jumped into Sasuke's arms.

Sasuke's eyes widened as Naruto cuddled up to him. "Oh Sasu-fhgkfhjdsh! WHAT?" Naruto jumped out of his arms and stared at the ground in concentration. "What the hell just happened?"

Sasuke blushed and coughed, trying desperately to cover up something that shouldn't be showing. Naruto glanced at Sasuke's actions, blushing himself when he caught a glimpse of Sasuke's package. "Erm ... uh ... you want to just sit and talk?" Sasuke smiled and sat on the bed, waiting for Naruto sit down.

Naruto surprised the both of them when he jumped into the middle of the bed and cuddled up to Sasuke. "Well ... erm ... what do you want to talk about?" Naruto asked with the most innocent look and a cute tilt to his head making Sasuke bite his lip at the cuteness over load.

"Well ... lets get to know each other. What is your story Naruto." Naruto smiled and took on a pensive look, he was really out to kill Sasuke with his cute gestures.

"Well ... I'm 19 years old ... I am the lead singer of our band ... I helped out in the shinobi wars ... and my village hates me." Sasuke nodded and rubbed Naruto's cheek with the back of his hand in sympathy. "My family used to be named Namikaze, but we escaped when the assassins came for us and changed out names to Uzumaki back then, about 100 years ago. I'm named after the stunningly beautiful prince Naruto, the most gorgeous of the three princes. We all are named after the royal family after all, we are the descendents of them." Sasuke's eyes widened and a small tear fell from his eyes.

Naruto looked up worried for Sasuke's sake. "Sasuke? What's wrong Teme?" Sasuke shook his head and looked out the window, to the lone tree standing there with a swing on it, Naruto's swing. "Nothing Dobe, you just took me off guard." Naruto knew Sasuke was hiding something, but he did not push it.

"Well ... the princes didn't want to marry to a woman, so that was why the war was started. The king, King Minato, decided to hide the family and run away, but at the time he made the decision, the assassins entered the village and almost killed many innocent people. So we ran away." Naruto looked down and bit his lip, there was no point in hiding it.

"But there was a price." Sasuke looked up at Naruto, watching as he bit his lip and closed his eyes. "Naruto, the youngest prince, was made to carry a demon, and his ancestors' children would do the same. Somewhere along the years, the demon merged with a baby and stayed like that. That baby was me." Naruto closed his eyes as he remembered the day he found out. "I found out nine years ago, when my dad was taken. I felt so angry that I unknowingly unleashed the power of my demonic side. I killed innocent people, and I couldn't stop myself. The villagers thought that I killed my big brothers, and banished me from their inner village circle. One day ... someone wanted to rape me and I killed him. I ran away soon after and found my brothers living in the forest. We went on with our lives until Iruka found us. We went into the music business, and Neji and Kiba joined us when their fathers kicked them out of the house." Sasuke nodded, feeling angered that such foul people did that to his blonde. Oh but he would fix that soon ... really soon.