5

"Well that was ... wow," Neji said as Itachi and Kyuubi left Sasuke's room and slammed their door. He looked up from his blushing as the door was kicked open after his comment. "I take it back, THAT is wow."

Fugaku turned in the direction of the door, watching as there was a loud growl and the sound of angry footsteps began to come louder. Kakashi walked in, his shirt no where to be found and growled low in his throat again. "What is the meaning of walking me the fuck up? Fuck I don't even think I have my boxers under here." Kakashi grumbled as he took off his pants to find that indeed he had no boxers. Iruka blushed and ran over to Kakashi. "Um ... Sir, please put those on now, please." Iruka murmered and turned his gaze on the wall. Kakashi chuckled and hugged Iruka from behind, pushing his cock onto Iruka and breathing heavily into Iruka's ear. "Why?" Iruka blushed as Kakashi ran away with him in his arms.

Kakashi slammed the door to his room closed as he put Iruka down and sat on the bed. "Well, look at that, my, my Iruka, looking for something? You're looking all about the room, so you must be looking for something." Iruka blushed a brighter red as Kakashi purred out to him, his voice making Iruka shiver in pleasure.

"I ... I-I I'm not looking for something! I-Its just th-that ... ummm ... you're naked." Kakashi smirked as Iruka's blush deepened and his eyes refused to look at him. "You do know Iruka, that it is impolite to not look at a person when you are talking to them? Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, you are going to have to be punished."

Iruka looked up, his blush becoming more pronounced as Kakashi stated his punishment. "Perhaps a spanking will do you well? How about a good fucking without coming? Or how about being pleasurably tortured? I believe that last one caught your eye." Iruka blushed even more if it was possible, making Kakashi smirk again.

"I-I-I NO! I don't want to be punished!" Kakashi chuckled and parted his crossed legs, showing off his more than impressive cock to Iruka. "Well what is it that you want Iru-chan?" Iruka grew angry as Kakashi called him Iru-chan.

"Stop being naked! Please put something on!" Kakashi smirked and Iruka blushed even more.

"What's the matter, does it distract you?" he reached a hand down to stroke his cock almost fully hard by now. Grasping the base tightly, he used the other hand to cup his balls, his head tipping back in pleasure, a moan slipping past his lips. Opening his eyes he saw the tanned uke, eyes glazed, practically drooling at the way Kakashi was touching himself.

"Do you want to touch me, Iruka? Do you want to feel my hard cock in your hand?" he asked breathily, his hand moving up and down his erection.

Finally Iruka's control snapped, he quickly strode over to Kakashi and dropped to his knees in front of him, swatting his hands away. "If would get out of my way you would find out that hands aren't even involved," he said before lowering his head and engulfing Kakashi's cock in his mouth, his tongue swirling around the head before swooping down and slowly dragging his lips up the shaft, making Kakashi moan in ecstasy.

Iruka kept his eyes down, focusing on not gagging around the thick cock in his mouth. Feeling the man above him start to slowly thrust up to meet his mouth he placed his hand around the base of the shaft stopping Kakashi from shoving too much into his mouth.

Kakashi was in a state of bliss clutching the bed sheets tightly, his fingers turning white. Releasing the sheets, he wove his fingers into the hair of the man in front of him, urging him to go faster. Moaning loudly he felt his balls tighten against his body, signaling his orgasm was not far off. Unfortunately Iruka also noticed and pulled his mouth off of Kakashi's penis, releasing it with a slight 'Pop'.

"Kakashi! I want you!", Iruka said as he unbuttoned his shirt, exposing his deliciously beautiful chest to Kakashi. Kakashi growled and brought Iruka up and slammed him onto the bed, ripping off his pants and boxers and staring hungrily at him. Iruka blushed, trying futility to cover himself up and hide from Kakashi's all seeing eyes. Kakashi chuckled as he watched Iruka hide himself, growling softly at him to stop. "Stop, don't cover such a beautiful sight from me." Iruka blushed even more, his protest dying in his throat as Kakashi licked softly at his chest.