Chap 2

They closed in on the gate of Konoha, there stood Genma and Hayate, seemingly startled to see anyone out in a snow storm and more importantly, Bikes! "Hey, what are you all doing out here?" Genma asked as he eyed their outfits and bikes. "We were at this castle and then got attacked! Let us inside please!" Naruto said, his face hidden behind some goggles and a scarf. Genma nodded and Hayate moved out of their way. "Please enter, and I hope you find it safer inside."
Naruto nodded and zipped inside, with his group behind him, he zigzagged all over the roads, knowing which way to turn and where the next street will end. He made his way to the Hokage building and parked right in front. "Lets go in, grandma and pervy gramps would be very pleased to see us and more importantly you, Dad." Minato smiled and walked in with his sons hugging him and talking to him along the way.
They made it to the Hokage's door without incident, that is until they entered. There sitting in the middle of a sea of sake bottles was Tsunade and Shizune by her side. Naruto sighed and walked over to the desk, he smiled happily when Tsunade looked up and she hugged him to death. "Naruto! You don't know how worried I've been over you! I thought I lost you and I was about to give up hope today, but here you are!" Naruto sighed and sat at one of the many chairs available.
"I'm sorry Granny, but you know I had to go out to look for my Dad! Besides, I have great news!" Naruto got up and pulled Minato and his brothers inside. "Hey Mom!" Minato smiled sheepishly at her surprised expression and got attacked with hugs from her." And these, two are my brothers, Kyuubi and Deidara!" Tsunade tensed and turned to look at both boys before squealing lightly and hugging them all.
"Well then, I'm glad you're back, but where were you?" Tsunade asked as she stared at Minato. Minato shifted nervously and looked out the window. "Wait a minute! You haven't aged a bit, you still look like you did nine years ago, you're still 28 years old! Where the hell were you! ... Did you learn my jutsu?" Tsunade yelled as she eyed Minato's appearance. Minato still looked as young as he had when he disappeared 9 years ago. His youthful completion was still the same, if not younger. "I was kidnapped by ... the Uchiha" Minato whispered and looked down. Tsunade tensed as the Uchiha name was said.
"You mean that ... THE Uchiha, as in the ones who own that castle! Are you ok? Did they do something to you? ARE YOU EVEN ALIVE?" Naruto stared at Tsunade in a confused manner. 'Why is she asking if he is alive? Can't she see him standing there breathing?' Tsunade rubbed her temples and sat down. "Look Minato, I want to run some tests on you. Those Uchiha are known by little and no one really knows what they do, but it is known that once you enter their castle, you are as good as dead."
"Granny! Look we entered that castle, un! And we got out of it easily, but what has me really worried was what Dad said, un." Tsunade raised an eyebrow and motioned for Deidara to continue. "He said that only those who are chosen as sex slaves can enter without dying. We entered and didn't die, granny. What if we were chosen, un?" Deidara whispered as he noticed that everyone understood what he said.
"Dei is right, and what worries me also is the fact that they knew our names! What will we do if they know our names? We can't run, we can't hide, so what can we do?" Kyuubi growled out, looking directly at Naruto.
"I don't have the answer to that question, but you all must lay low for a while. The villagers have made a pact with the Uchiha, so if they find out you're here, they will make the villagers take you. Jiraya and I will hide you in the Namikaze estate for the time being ... JIRAYA!" Tsunade bellowed out as soon as she finished talking. The door was slammed in and a white haired man walked in, looking only at Tsunade as he came.
"Does my Hime need something of me?" He asked, not once noticing the others in there. Tsunade sighed and rubbed at her temples even more. "Jiraya, we have to hide them in the Namikaze estate right now, please make sure our son and grand children make it there safely." Jiraya nodded and turned to them with a serious expression.
"Minato ..." Minato tensed as Jiraya walked close to him. Naruto stood up, walking close to his father and brothers, being careful to not upset Jiraya as it was known that Jiraya and Minato had a fight before Minato was kidnaped. Jiraya smiled and laughed as he bear hugged them all together.
"Kami-sama only knows how worried we have been son. And Naruto, you leaving like that, after only just finishing up mastering Sage mode only made us both more tense and worrisome." Naruto grinned sheepishly and pat Jiraya's back. "Sorry pervy gramps. And I'm really sorry for hiding Kyuu and Dei from you both, but I couldn't bare the thought of them both being attacked for being blood related to me." Jiraya nodded, small tears still clouding his eyes as he stepped away from them.
"One question ... Tell me about the sex son!" Minato and the rest fell down anime style as Jiraya whipped out his small notebook and stared intently at his son and grand kids. "Seriously father, of all the things you could ask ... you ask about the sex?" Jiraya smirked and nodded, pulling out a pencil and muttering something about never forgetting pencils.
"You see son ... I've done my research about the prestigious Uchiha and ... they take in human SEX slaves. And not just any kind of human sex slave ... the CHOSEN ones! Meaning that the sex will be spectacular!" Minato busted out laughing and smacked Jiraya's head as he did. "Oh wow father ... you've got that right and about that sex ... best sex I've ever had I'll tell you that! But then again ... I was still only an innocent little virgin when they took me."
Jiraya fainted as the blood erupted from his nose, making Minato stop his innocent look and bust out laughing with his sons. "Seriously Minato! You do that all the time with your father! Quit doing that because someday ... he'll never get that blood back!" Minato stared at his mother, then at his sons before busting out laughing once again, his sons right beside him as he held his sides for dear life.
Tsunade sighed and rubbed her temples, not once noticing Shizune, on the floor and laughing as well. Jiraya began to stir and twitch, making another round of laughter start as he began to kick like a dog. "JIRAYA!"
Jiraya jumped up, kunai in one hand and a rasengan made in the other. "Are we under attack? Is everyone safe? ARE MY NOTES ALRIGHT?" Everyone stared as Jiraya began to poke the air with his kunai, then busting out laughing once more as Tsunade smacked him and sighed once more.
"Alright, stop all of this foolishness and take them to the estate while I finish up here." Jiraya nodded but froze as they heard a small cough echo through the room. "Erm Tsunade-shishou, you may go with them and I'll take over here ... just for today." Tsunade smiled and nodded, discretely sharing a look with Shizune before she turned to look at the rest.
"Alright everyone ... Lets move" Everyone nodded and they left the office in a puff of smoke.
[~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~]
"ARRRRRRRRGH! MINATO! When I get my hands on you, your ass will be as good as a raw piece of meat!" Fugaku growled out, throwing everything he had in his reach at the walls and Itachi. "Look father, as much as I love watching you throw things at Itachi and the walls, I have an idea on how to find your Minato and our mates." Sasuke smirked as Fugaku froze in his rampage, Itachi throwing him a thankful look.
Fugaku smirked and walked over to the one chair that wasn't destroyed. "Do tell Sasuke, how are we to find my mate and yours as well?" Sasuke smirked as he bent down to the floor and picked up a single beetle. "Shino, my father. Shino is our answer." Shino walked in through the shadows and took the bug from Sasuke.
"My bugs tell me that they are in the village of Konoha, and more importantly in the Namikaze estate. I told you father, that it was a good idea to make friends with Tsunade and Jiraya." Fugaku smirked and walked over to Shino. "So you did ... They thought that they could run away from us? Well, we'll see how that goes. Itachi! You and Sasori open the underground tunnels, we will go pick up our mates tonight." Itachi nodded and took off towards Sasori's room.
"Brother, we have to go open the gates." Sasori sighed and smirked up at Itachi. "You know Itachi, those three brothers picked up my interest, especially the long haired blonde one." Itachi smirked and nodded. "Yes, and the long red haired one took mine. Sasuke already took his pick today when he hugged the whiskered one." Sasori and Itachi both laughed at Sasuke's expense.
"You know when my mate started to struggle in father's chambers, I actually felt myself harden. I like a feisty mate." Sasori monotoned while Itachi smirked and nodded. "Yes, I do too. But what surprised me was that the whiskered one actually broke Sasuke's hold on him easily." Sasori nodded and reached out to push a long door open.
"I have a feeling that those mates of ours will be a challenge to bed, Itachi."
"Hn, but we will bed them anyway. Now hurry up and open these gates, I want to get my mate sooner rather than later."
"Patience Itachi, we wouldn't want to scare them. I say we leave a dusk and take them in the dead of night." Itachi nodded and began to push on the hundred ton door.
"Well, lets hope father thinks as you do, because you know how father is with Minato." They both chuckled as Sasuke came into view. "Hn. Father wants to leave at dusk, which is in 10 minutes, so he sent me to help."
Itachi and Sasori both nodded and made way for Sasuke to help them. "So I trust that you both picked a mate?" Itachi smirked and started to drool at the thought of his fiery red head.
"Yes, we have. We've also thought of your mate. He is a wild one Sasuke, to be able to break your hold so easily and run so quickly, faster than a vampire if I might add." Sasori looked over to Sasuke as he contemplated his words.
"I believe that Naruto is the dobe's name. And yes, you are right, he is a wild one, and I'll have lots of fun, trying to break him." All three of the brothers smirked evilly and somewhere in Konoha the Uzumaki brothers shivered in fear and ... longing?
"Well I think its time to move, the faster I get my dobe, the faster I get to fuck him into the mattress as punishment for tricking us three times with his shadow clones!" Sasuke bellowed as he smirked into the underground tunnels.
[~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~]
"Naruto! Get over here, this place isn't for roaming around! You might get lost ... I know Jiraya did." Tsunade giggled as Jiraya grumbled something about unneeded halls and locked rooms.
The Namikaze estate was a large castle that Tsunade and Jiraya owned and lived in. It was large and once housed the grand clan of the Namikaze, until they all vanished over night during a war created by assassins to kill them. Unknown to everyone that the Namikaze clan was actually very much alive and they changed their name to Uzumaki, to protect everyone in the village.
"Alright granny! I'm right here, see?" Tsunade rolled her eyes and began to walk again. "Hey Minato ... if you said life there wasn't so bad ... why did you leave?" Minato looked over at his father and thought long and hard as they kept on walking. "Well ... I don't know. I guess its how Fugaku treated me, like a pet. He knew I loved him, yet he didn't want to acknowledge my love. So I thought if I left, then he would feel how I feel every time he leaves me feeling unloved." Jiraya smiled and nodded, feeling that Minato was doing the right thing.
"Hey ... but why did they know our names?" Kyuubi asked, still not understanding how they could have possibly learned Deidara's and his name when only Naruto was known to be a living son of Minato's. "Oh ... that. Well, when I went to sleep, all of the vampires would gather around me and watched me sleep. It was weird at first, but I got used to it. Soon they asked me questions about why you guys were, but by then I didn't know myself." Naruto, Deidara, and Kyuubi pouted, separating themselves from their father.
"Hey don't be like that, its the castle's fault, it has a curse that makes the chosen slave forget everything and just be there for them." Naruto smiled and walked closer to his father, Kyuubi and Deidara coming closer as well.
"Go on Minato, I'm also curious as to why." Minato looked up to Iruka and nodded, smiling to him and thinking about the rest. "Well ... so as I said, when they asked about you all I didn't know myself, so they let it go. But one night I had a terrible dream and they heard it all. So they asked me about it. They told me that a Naruto was going to die in my dream and that I didn't want that. Soon after that, I could barely remember my dreams, but I did remember your names. And with that and with the vampires constantly asking me about you guys, I remembered everything. I also remembered the sickness I had, so I desperately wanted to escape." Iruka nodded and smiled as Minato hugged his boys close to him.
"Well that's good, but what did they do to you to make you want to stay?" Neji asked, still remembering how Minato acted when Fugaku mentioned a punishment at the castle earlier.
"Oh that ... Fugaku would find the kinkiest things ever and punish me by doing them to me. My favorite and most feared is when he arouses me and doesn't let me release it, then he straps a vibrating dildo in my ass and randomly turns it on during an entire day, each time the dildo would ram into my prostate and make me want it more. That bastard enjoyed it too." Jiraya had a huge nosebleed as everyone sweat dropped and tried really hard not to visualize the things Minato said for fear of ending up like Jiraya.
"We're almost there" 'I'm sorry guys, but if I don't hand you over to the Uchiha, they will kill everyone in the village. Please forgive me for giving you back to them, and may Kami-sama protect you all.' Tsunade came to a large door and opened it. "This will be where you all sleep for tonight, I'm sorry for throwing you all in a room together, but there are no rooms available for you all. They're all mostly full of dust and locked up." Minato smiled and nodded, saying thanks for the rooms and closing the door after Tsunade and Jiraya.
The door locked from the outside, unknown to Minato, as soon as he closed the door. "Alright, who gets what bed?" There was a flurry of guys as they began to run to a bed. Minato chuckled and went to the window seat and looked out the window. "You know, when I was little I used to explore this estate and imagine many things. but when I grew older, I actually found out many things about this place."
Naruto walked over to Minato and hugged him. "Tell us Dad, tell us what you learned." Minato chuckled and turned to his audience.
"Well, long ago, about a hundred years to be precise, our family was named Namikaze instead of Uzumaki. What lead to this, was a big war over the assassination of the great clan. You see, the Namikaze was known for having many bachelors, and more important was that these young men didn't like women, but men. And even more importantly was that we were, no ARE, a clan of ukes. Many kingdoms and clans turned their backs on our great clan because ukes were viewed as weaklings. But we, of course, proved them wrong. Our clan was great in power, beauty, and intelligence, and we were sought after for those traits." Minato looked over to the window as he told his story.
"Many young women came to us and looked for a friendship, and later a relationship. And that was what caused the war, for the Namikaze clan never wanted to court women and many of those women were of noble birth. One in particular was the princess of Water county, named Sakura. She was a beauty beyond compare, and she wanted to wed the most handsome prince of our clan, Naruto. The exact same Naruto for whom you're named after, son." Naruto starred awed at his father and smiled warmly at him.
"You see, you all are named after the three main princes of the Namikaze clan. Prince Kyuubi, the eldest. Prince Deidara, the middle eldest. And Prince Naruto the youngest and most beautiful of all. So you see Sakura wanted to marry Naruto, but he didn't want to marry her. He wanted to marry a man, not a woman. Naruto desperately tried to turn her down, often using his younger sister, Ino, to help him. But what ended up happening was that Sakura fell in love with Ino and her family didn't approve. Of course the Namikze clan was delighted and threw a festival in honor of their love, but the Water county emperor was furious and demanded Naruto's hand for his daughter. In the end the Emperor disowned his daughter and ordered her killed along with the Namikaze clan.
"Many clan families joined in on the hunt to kill the Namikaze clan in order to take a Namikaze in as a slave, or what we call today, a sex slave. But thanks to the head of clan, whom I'm named after, they managed to disappear into thin air without a single tragedy. Little did anyone know was that they changed their name to Uzumaki and the three sons got married to three other women by force of own will to carry out the clan's future, and had children. On the fourth generation of Uzumaki children, came my mother, Tsunade, and that is where her story with Jiraya and his older brother, Orochimaru, came into play and then we came along."
Naruto smiled, watching the setting sun and remembering his great uncle Orochimaru. "Where is Great Uncle Orochimaru, Dad?" Minato looked down at his son with a warm smile on his features. "He met a nice young man named Kabuto and ran away with him, for their fathers didn't approve, after that it was a mystery where they went off to, but I saw him in one of my years at the Uchiha castle. He was walking outside the castle gates and inside the castle, entering and leaving often. I later found out that Kabuto could give birth, and his child was taken into the castle. The child's name was Sai and he was released soon after. He wasn't a mate, but he was a relative to the Uchihas, so he could enter the castle. But now that you've reminded me, if Uncle Orochimaru is a relative to the Uchihas, isn't Dad a relative too?"
Naruto contemplated on his Dad's questioning and as soon as he opened his mouth to say something, there was a noise of a door opening inside the room. "What was that?" Naruto got up and pulled out two kunai from his sleeves and took a protective stance in front of his family. "Neji, did you just touch my arm?" Kiba asked, as the sounds of people moving into the room began to escalate.
"Kiba, I'm over here beside Kyuubi, how can I be over there?" Kiba took a breath and was about to speak, but there was silence. "Kiba?Kiba! Kib-" Neji was cut off, and the sound of shuffling grew still. "Iruka, get over here near us, I don't want you too far" Naruto ordered, frantically looking into the dark for his missing friends. Naruto turned over to the direction where Iruka was supposed to be, but in the full shine of the moon light, he saw empty space.
"Kyuubi, Deidara, Dad, get over here!" Kyuubi and Deidara moved along with Minato behind Naruto and created a protective circle around Minato. "What's the plan, Naruto. You're always the leader when it comes to fighting strategies and everything else." Kyuubi growled out, desperately looking into the darkness for his missing sensei and friends.
Naruto looked into the darkness, calling out to his demonic side for help in seeing, suddenly the room glowed red and Naruto saw Sasuke, Itachi, Sasori, and Fugaku all smirking at them and walking towards them. Naruto smirked and scoffed. "Is that what you think you're going to do? Pluck us out one by one?" Naruto threw four shuriken that he had hidden in his other hand and landed a hit on each of their arms, making them cry out in pain.
"Naruto, do you see them?" Kyuubi asked, his voice full of wonder and curiosity. "Yeah, they're right in front of me, smirking, well I wiped those smirks off their faces a minute ago and now they are stunned. But not as stunned as right ... NOW!" Naruto jumped into the darkness and kicked Sasuke out of the group, his speed and agility making him invisible to the rest of the Uchiha, as he kicked and beat them down one by one.
Suddenly there was a scream in the direction of his family and Naruto saw the horror of the situation, while he kicked Sasori and Itachi out of their fighting stance, they made their move over to his brothers and took them out. Minato stood there, paralyzed in fear and looking for his sons. "Kyuu ... Dei! Where are you! ... Naru!" Suddenly, Fugaku was behind him and picked him up. Naruto stood there, horror stuck as Fugaku vanished with Minato in his arms.
"Hn. Dobe, did you think we wouldn't find you, or take you?" Naruto growled and vanished from his spot, only to reappear behind Sasuke. "Did you honestly think, that I thought you wouldn't do that? I may seem like an idiot at times, but I'm a lot smarter than you think Sa-su-ke" Naruto purred out as he licked at Sasuke's neck and snaked his hand over to Sasuke's crotch, making the Uchiha shiver in anticipation. Naruto smirked as he let his hand undo Sasuke's pants, moving into his black silk boxers and grabbing hold of Sasuke's very impressive erection. Just As Sasuke was about to moan, Naruto smirked once again and kicked Sasuke down to the right, quickly leaving a shadow clone in his place and following the scent of his father to a trap door inside the closet.
Sasuke smirked and came out of the shadows beside the window seat. "So that's how you did it, a fast seal move, eh? Dobe, I'm going to enjoy this." Sasuke quickly followed the real Naruto and left the clones to do their battle.
'Dad! I'm coming, these vampires will not take you from me again.' Naruto sped down the narrow corridors, following the strong scent of his father to a large dungeon like place where the Uchihas waited. "Sasuke, hurry up and come out, we have no time for your games." Itachi yelled at Naruto's direction, Naruto smirked and appeared behind Itachi.
"So you expected Sasuke to come out of there did you? Sorry to disappoint." Naruto growled, taking a swipe to Itachi's side, only to hit cold air. "That won't happen again, Naruto." Itachi chuckled, but was knocked down by Naruto's foot. "You were saying, I-ta-chi?" Naruto purred, smirking at the stunned expression on Itachi's face.
As soon as he was about to take out Itachi, he was knocked unconscious by Sasuke. "What took you so long otouto?" Itachi monotoned, starring at Naruto as Sasuke picked him up. "Nothing, its just that he is a fast little thing, but he will be mine. And you and Sasori were right, he is wild. He seduced my clone with his touches, he is a dangerous little thing, but he's mine." Itachi smirked and picked up his unconscious Kyuubi.
"Well lets hurry and take them to the chamber before they wake up!" Fugaku growled as he ascended the stairs. His sons followed closely behind, each one starring curiously at their slaves. "Itachi, Sasori ... You guys never told me that this Neji was very appealing. I think I'm going to enjoy fucking him." Gaara grinned as he stroked Neji's hair. "And this Kiba is really appealing to me as well. You two sure know how to pick them, we didn't even know which one to pick." Shino added as he starred at Kiba's peaceful face.
"Well I knew this one was mine, from the moment I saw him in the abandoned part of the castle." Kakashi smirked as Iruka cuddled closer to him. "If I say so myself, I think it was love at first sight." Itachi, Sasuke, Sasori, Gaara, and Shino rolled their eyes and picked up their pace