Chapter 3

Later~

The whole gang was soon gathered all together, hanging out in the library. 

The Frozen gang had invited the adventure kids to stay the night, since they were like family to them. The adventure kids enjoyed talking with their Frozen pals, telling them how their lives were going for them back in their world. 

The subject was soon brought up to an old adventure Ari had never heard of before, where her aunt and parents got trapped in the adventure kids' world for awhile in a place called Storybrooke while having to deal with an evil snow queen. And this had occurred right before Anna and Kristoff's wedding. 

The adventure kids started laughing, remembering when Kristoff had to ask permission from Elsa first to marry her sister and how she threatened to freeze him if he'd hurt Anna. 

"That's the first time you ever made a guy sweat" They teased Elsa playfully. 

"Oooh, I wish I could've been trapped in your world. It sounds so intriguing" Olaf mentioned, since he was still in Arendelle when that happened. 

"Trust us, you wouldn't" Kali told the goofy snowman. Their world was not meant for the Frozen gang. 

Although Olaf did have his fair share of adventures in other places, like when Princess Sofia of Enchancia's magic amulet accidentally sent him instead of Anna to help Sofia deal with the now formerly wicked fairy Miss Nettle. 

Soon, the family started playing a game of charades and it was soon Anna's turn. She started growling, acting like someone who was mean and scary. 

"Uh, um, lion?" Kristoff tried guessing. 

"Grizzly bear!" Olaf and the twins guessed. 

"Um, monster?" Kristoff said. 

"Brown bear!" Olaf tried again.

"Angry face?" David guessed. 

"You're Marshmallow!" Teeders cried. 

"Black bear!" Olaf kept trying. 

"Uh, you're a grouchy old troll?" Cynthia guessed. 

"Hans!" Kali suddenly cried out. Anna then told them they were getting somewhere with that guess. 

"Unredeemable monster!" Elsa quickly shouted out. 

"Greatest mistake of your life!" Kristoff guessed eagerly. 

"He didn't even kiss you" Olaf mentioned, while the rest of the gang gave him those brief odd looks. 

Sven then rang the bell, meaning that their time was up. 

"Villain" Anna finally answered. 

"Ohhh" Everyone said, now realizing. 

"Now that makes total sense" Brock mentioned.

"We all kind of got it" Ann said. 

Ari hadn't seemed to be paying attention most of the time during the game. She was too distracted thinking about the voice. She tried listening for it but didn't hear anything, wondering if she had just imagined it after all. 

"Okay, Olaf, you're up" David told the snowman. 

"Okay" The little snowman waddled on up for his turn, mentioning. "This is so much easier now that I can read"

"Agreed" Kali nodded to the snowman. 

"Lightning round. Boys against girl" Olaf declared. 

"We're ready!" David said with Kristoff.