Chapter 10

Elsa had been continuing on her way, through a dark and dank part of the forest. 

The ice queen was determined to get to Ahtohallan and find the truth about the past. But soon, she stopped in her path remembering she was alone. 

She felt bad for having pushed her sister and friends away, but knew she had to as it was the only way to insure their safety. 

The ice queen then frowned, starting to think about Ari. She was so worried for her niece, and now realized she couldn't always protect her from the hurtful thoughts and things on how the world sees her with her fire powers. 

Elsa sighed, hanging her head. Then she started to sing on how she was trying to decide what to do next. 

"I'm standing in the field. My feet lift off the ground. No one here will see me, No one will hurt me now"

"I'm brushing off the rain, while climbing through the clouds. Nobody can see me, No one can hurt me now"

"Goodbye, gravity~"

"Goodbye, enemies~" 

"I'm going up to a place where the world is small! Where I can fly above it all! If I don't make it, sing my song! From here I'm weightless. No stars are famous. And the world is small..." 

"And the world is small..." The benevolent ice queen finished singing. 

Elsewhere, Ari was on her own in a different part of the forest, but heading in the same direction to Ahtohallan. She had been continuing to follow the voice. 

Even though she didn't have a map or anyway in really knowing how to get there, she did remember the song from the lullaby her family taught her and the secret message it had. Trusting her instincts, she could just feel that she was going in the right direction. 

Ari had felt guilty for messing up with her powers so many times. There had even been a few times she accidentally put her family in danger... all because of her. She'd have nightmares all the time related to that kind of stuff, which she hated. 

"The world is a messed up place" Ari had thought to herself more than once before, many times throughout her life. 

The young fiery princess felt so distraught with her troubles. But then she remembered what her aunt had always told her through her special song.

"The past is in the past..." Ari could hear Elsa's voice telling her in her mind. 

Ari knew that Elsa was right, and she had to be strong for her aunt and her whole family. But the young princess was still confused to what her true purpose really was in life and wanted to find out who she truly was.

She soon started singing about facing her challenges and questioning about herself with her unknown purpose. 

"Who am I?..." Ari questioned herself while singing. Then she looked up to see a faint image of her family in the sky. 

"Mother... Father... What am I to do?..."

"Should I be deprived of a life that I deserve, just because life threw me a curve?~" 

"I'm warm inside... I'm warm inside..." 

"I'm just a girl, with just a touch of fire..." Ari concluded, hanging her head down while giving a slight sigh of sadness. 

After Ari finished singing, she heard a familiar sound as Gale appeared. 

"Hm?" Ari looked to see Gale take off down a mysterious looking path, wondering where the wind spirit was going.