Chapter 14

Back in the Enchanted Forest, the mist started to disappear as it lifted. The spirits all looked happy as they were finally at peace again. 

Anna, Kristoff and the rest of the gang all came out with the Northuldra tribe to look up and see the clear blue sky once again as the forest was finally free. 

"I'm sorry I left you behind" Anna apologized to her husband, feeling bad. "I was just so desperate to protect her" she said, referring to Elsa. 

"I know. I know. It's okay" Kristoff soothed her. Then he hugged his wife, telling her. "My love is not fragile"

"Whoa..." The adventure kids said as they came out with their friends to see that the mist was gone and could see the clear blue sky again. "We did it..."

Hira then looked to Kali, telling her. "You have no idea about the adventure I had"

The whole Northuldra tribe was very happy that they were finally free from the forest's wrath and peace had been restored. 

"The forest is finally free" Kali smiled proudly as it was another mission accomplished. 

"We're free! We're free!" Sven cheered, leading the Northuldra reindeer out into the field to run. 

"Wooo!" David cheered, as he and some of the other adventure kids joined the reindeer. 

Riding on them as they ran around freely, forming a big reindeer circle. David and the other adventure kids all held their arms out while they were riding on the reindeer, enjoying the breeze. 

Everyone was so happy, cheering and rejoicing as they were finally free. 

Anna however sighed with a frown as she was still deeply distraught over the loss of both her sister and daughter. The adventure kids and the rest of the gang all frowned at Anna. They have never seen her so sad. 

But then, Anna and the others suddenly saw a snowflake appear in front of her, plus a small burning ember. 

"Hey, what's that?" Ann asked, referring to the snowflake and ember. 

Anna and the girls then followed the snowflake and ember to the edge of the forest, out near the ocean where they soon saw something coming. They squinted their eyes to get a better look. 

There, out in the distance, they saw a woman riding a horse on water, and a young girl flying in from the sky on a firebird. As they came closer, the girls got a better look at who they were. 

"Is that?..." Teeders started as she and the others couldn't believe it. 

Anna's eyes suddenly widened and she quickly ran down towards the shoreline with the adventure girls following close behind. 

"I don't believe it!" Kali and the other adventure girls all beamed as they ran down to the shore with Anna. 

Anna's eyes started to fill with tears as she couldn't believe to see her sister. But was even more surprised once she saw her daughter. 

Ari was now glowing while she came flying in on the Phoenix, and Elsa riding on Nokk. 

"Whoa..." The adventure girls all said with awe once they saw the fire bird and the water horse. 

Once the two elementals reached the shore, they both gracefully dismounted their spirit animals and smiled to their friends.

"Is it really you?..." Anna asked in disbelief. 

The fire princess just smiled warmly towards Anna, while the ice queen nodded reassuringly, holding out her arms towards her little sister. "Anna!"