Chapter 12

Meanwhile, with Anna, Olaf, and the others~

The gang had been exploring inside the cave for quite awhile now. 

"Are you sure you know where we're going, Anna?" Ann asked, as Anna was leading the way. 

"Well..." The redhead princess hesitated for a moment, looking around the dark cave. "I think I know where we are"

"'Think?'" Cynthia asked. "Why don't I like the sound of that?"

The others all looked to Cynthia, then back at each other in silence. 

"Let's face it! We're never going to find anything in this place that's going to get us out of here!" Cynthia groaned in complaint. 

Teeders then spotted a small rock in front of her and picked it up, showing it to Cynthia. "What about this?" 

Cynthia got a closer look until a crab appeared out of the rock, revealing to actually be a crab in its shell and snapped at Cynthia, nearly taking her nose off. 

"Are you trying to kill me?" Cindy asked, scowling slightly at her friend. 

"Oh, for crying out loud Cynthia" Teeders rolled her eyes. "Lets just keep moving" 

The gang continued on exploring throughout the cave. It was like a tricky maze. 

As they kept walking along, Anna started to wonder how Elsa was doing, if she had found the river... And Ari. Anna had mentioned before how she loved her daughter and was so proud of her. Ari was the light of her world, and she didn't want anything to happen to her. Which is why Anna wanted nothing more than to find her. 

Anna soon sighed, asking her friends. "How are we ever going to get out of here?"

"Never lose hope" Kali told her. 

Anna managed a small smile back to the adventuresome tomboy with the yellow bandanna, who she viewed like another sister to her. 

The gang soon came upon a fork in the trail, as they now had to decide which of the two tunnels they would take. 

"Which way now?" Teeders asked. 

"Which lucky tunnel do we choose?" Olaf wondered. 

"I'd like to volunteer Cynthia to go first" Ann said to the gang. 

"What?! No way! We'll flip a coin. Heads or tails?" Cynthia said, taking out a penny from her pocket. 

Just then, something started glowing down the tunnel on the left. Then a cold wind blew in past the gang before some snow swirled around, forming a new ice sculpture in front of them. Anna came up to get a better look at it. 

"What is that?" Ann asked, referring to the ice sculpture. 

"Elsa's found it..." Anna replied, realizing. "The truth about the past" 

"It can't be..." Kali couldn't believe it as she soon realized something shocking as she looked at the ice sculpture. 

"That's my grandfather..." Anna said. 

"Attacking the Northuldra leader" Kali noticed. 

"Who wields no weapon" Teeders added.

Anna then frowned, realizing. "The dam wasn't a gift of peace..." She said. "It was a trick"

"But that goes against everything Arendelle stands for" Ann and Olaf said to her. 

"It does, doesn't it?" Anna told them, frowning a bit sadly.