Chapter 9

Two Musical Numbers Later~

Elsa and the others had been continuing on their way in search for Ari and the mysterious voice, hoping they'd find them both. 

"Ari?... Ari! Ari!" The adventure girls continued calling, as they walked along the trail. 

Elsa then called out to the voice, hoping it would call back to her. The rest of the gang then all suddenly cringed once Olaf tried calling out to the voice like Elsa had. 

"Ugh, it sounds like a bunch of monkeys fighting over an accordion" Cynthia groaned while the others all cringed in agreement. 

"Hey, umm, Olaf," Anna told the little snowman gently. "Maybe just one of you should do it"

"I agree," Olaf replied, referring to Elsa. "She's a little pitchy"

"It's not she who's picthy" Cynthia muttered, looking annoyed towards the snowman. 

Just then, the wind blew in from behind Anna and the gang. 

"Hey, Gale's back" Olaf smiled. 

Gale swirled around Elsa a bit before blowing up the hill, trying to lead her somewhere. Everyone then looked up to see at the top of the hill, an Arendellian flag was just barely visible.  

This confused the gang a bit until they came up to the top of the hill to see what was on the other side. What they found was shocking...

There, decaying in the ground, was the wrecked ship of Anna and Elsa's parents. 

"How can it be?" Anna gasped, as she and her sister looked horrified. 

"Is that..." Teeders started in disbelief. 

"Mother and father's ship" Elsa answered. 

"But what's it doing here?" Ann asked. 

"This isn't the southern sea" Olaf added.  

"No, it isn't" Elsa replied. 

The two sisters then quickly rushed down towards the remaining wreckage of their parents ship, while the others soon followed. 

"Oh, Elsa, Anna... you might not like what you find in there..." Kali told the sisters softly. 

The gang came into the wrecked ship, looking around. Anna and Elsa were so shocked and confused as to why their parents' ship was here. 

"Why is their ship here?" Elsa asked in confusion. "How is it here?" 

"There's no way it could've been brought all the way here from the southern sea" Kali said while standing besides Elsa. 

"It's impossible!" Cynthia added. 

"It must have washed in from the Dark Sea" Anna replied.

"What were they doing in the Dark Sea?" Elsa asked out of total shock and confusion. 

"I don't know" Anna said, looking lost and confused in her own thoughts. 

"How did the ship get through the mist?" Olaf questioned. "I thought nobody could but us" 

"Unless... Nobody was on it..." Ann realized. 

Cynthia suddenly got chills just thinking about that. 

"There's gotta be something here" Kali said, hoping to find any sort of clue that was left behind. 

"What could possibly be here? There's nothing left" Cynthia disputed. 

"Wait! Everyone look around" Anna told the gang. "Every Arandellian ship has a compartment, waterproof" she explained. 

"Of course!" Teeders beamed in realization, then started looking with her.