Asta : Queen of Witches

You went to your so called mother, so she can break the curse of Asta arms. You were in love with Asta... being the little sister of Vanessa, she taught you everything as what it was with Threading. Captain Yami Was like a father to you. You were the same of Vanessa magic. Threads. You trained really hard everyday and never gave up. But your boyfriend was hurt during the battle of Vetto and you wanted to help him. So here you were in front of the Queen begging for her to help your friend Asta.

"I'll return under one condition! If you help my friend Asta ! Help him fix him! I shall return and never leave you again I promise !"

But for a while, she was torturing you. You screamed in pain but you soon black out. Soon Asta, Noelle, Vanessa, and Finral were there along with others. Asta saw that the queen was over you as you were bleeding.

"Y/n!!!!!" He yelled

The queen turned to them.

"So your the asta I've been told to heal your arms. She gave up her freedom for you."

Vanessa eyes widen. She then used her thread to wrap Around you. But the queen lifted your body up.

"Such an imperfect child... has such potential"

As the queens crows over you, Asta was angry.

"Hey you old Lady! You better put my girlfriend down!" Yelled Asta

The queens eyes widen, Vanessa pulled your body as you came towards her, she saw your body and was about to cry.

"I'll heal your arms." Said the Queen

The queen used her magic. Soon Asta was healed. He quickly ran to your body,

"Hey! Y/n! You alright !?"

You opened your eyes to see Asta. You sat up holding your head.

"Yeah.. Asta! Your arms !"

He hugged you.

"Never give up your freedom for me."

*timeskip*

Soon everyone was fighting In Return of the Queen. You, Asta, Noelle, Finral, and Vanessa against Fana, but soon Fanzell came with Mars and mars got her back to normal, but Lardos was trying to get the the powers of Fana and he did, soon he hurt everyone and everyone was on the ground, as Asta tried to fight him, he hurt Asta badly.

"Asta!!!" You yelled

You try using your threads but Lardos grabbed you by the throat.

"Such a little thing... give me your magic !" Yelled Lardos

"Don't... you dare lay a finger on her !" Yelled Asta

Soon As Asta defeated Lardos. As he was different he had half a wing, as you were a bit down. You then see the queen use her magic and hang everyone on crosses. Soon she had Asta under control.

"What if we kill all your friends !" The queen laughed

Asta wasn't in control anymore.

"This is what happens when you run off with that foolish CAPTAIN!" Yelled the queen

"Stop! Please ! I'll stay forever I promise !" You yelled

"No... I want to see bloodshed. How about we kill vanessa." She smirked

Your eyes widen.

"I had so much potential for you both... Vanessa became worthless but you however is something but it's too late... you'll see all your friends die along with yourself !" Yelled the Queen

You were crying.

"Asta! Stop!" You cried

As much as he could, he couldn't.

"How can such a worthless witch you are. Your a disgrace ! I wish you were never my daughter!" Yelled the Queen

Your eyes widen.

"Y-your my mother ?" You whispered

"Yes I am Your family."

You held your head down. Asta was making his way towards Vanessa, the memories of everyone and of Asta went through you head. Then something inside you snapped. Asta was In front of Vanessa ready to swing but he held himself back.

"Asta! Don't you remember me! Please!" Cried Vanessa

"Asta ! Stop!" Yelled Noelle

Soon something overcame you and red thread was all over you, and then turned into a Cat.

"Meow"

It smiled at you, the Queen was surprised.

"Kill her !" Yelled the Queen

Asta was swing when you yelled out. The cat touched Asta and it became all over again. The Queen was surprised and shocked.

"fine! Kill the Royal!" She said

Asta was going to do that ! But the cat touched him, as he killed Noelle it went back. Like if he never touched them. Vanessa and Noelle were alive.

"ASTA!!!!!" You cried

The cat touched Asta and he hit himself causing him to break the spell. Asta went back to normal as he jabbed his sword down. The queens spell broke. You were crying. The cat went to you as you picked it up. You were surprised.

"Why you imperfect CHILD! Since your blood I can use you!" Yelled the Queen

Soon you started to get pain such like what Asta went through,

"Y/n! San!" Yelled Noelle

Vanessa was scared, but soon the cat touched the queen and it stopped.

"That can't Be!" Yelled the Queen

You then stood up.

"Heal everyone... but I swear if you use any trickery I will end your life." You growled

A red menacing Mana was coming from you, as your eyes glowed red, as did the cats. The queen healed everyone, and without thinking it you ran to Asta. Wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Asta." You cried

He held onto you.

"Your okay! I swear I was going to get her !" He said

You then see Finral, Noelle, Vanessa, Fana, Mars. You all held a thread around them, pulling them close and embracing a hug.

"You guys are protect... norhing well ever happen to my family."

That was unfurling everyone else on the black bulls, and Yuno. Once everyone was trying to save the witches forest as you kissed Asta.

"I'm glad your okay Asta."

"Me! You managed to stop the queen herself." He said

You blushed

"With your help. Along with my families."

You were crying.

"I love you." You whispered

Asta was shocked.

"I love you too." He smiled