Yami Sukehiro: Poison

You have been staying at the black bulls for a
Month now, you were the sweetest princess. Everyone was surprised at how gentle you were. Torvus was protective as all ways. But you were sweet to him and always spoke well of him To the others. You were friends with Asta, Noelle, and Finral. They seemed interested in showing you many things and teach you things of this kingdom that yours didn't provide. Gauche would talk to you about Marie, Gordon would teach you potions/poisons, Vanessa would ask you to drink with her, as Luck and Magna would ask for a duel. As Torvus would interrupt by saying a lady doesn't Duel. But your father the king fought in battle as he taught you a couple of moves. Asta was telling you how he grew up and you wanted to meet his family.

"Asta would it be possible if I met your family ! I want to know how everyone lives, I never met an orphan like you- I don't mean to offend though. It must've been hard not to live with both your parents. I barley live with one."

"Your mother is dead?" Asked Asta

"Asta! You can't simply ask That-"

"Yeah. She was killed...I never told anyone but I was in the same room."

Asta and Noelle looked at you strangely

"What do you mean?"

"Well before that happened we were playing hide and seek, and I went to hide in Fathers study! So I hid under his desk But I must've fallen asleep, I woke Up to screams, my Mother and some Man I was too sleepy so I didn't hear words but that's when I heard a buzzed noise and then my mother scream. I heard the footsteps Leave and I went out. I thought she was sleeping...."

You wiped a tear that fell from Your eye, what you didnt know was that someone was listening.

'It'll have to be early'

*time skip*

"Torvus ! Torvus !!"

"Yes your highness!"

"I'm going to meet Asta's family! I'm so excited !-"

"Preposterous! A future queen shouldn't align herself with peasants!"

"Excuse me ! Torvus ! It doesn't matter if we're Royal Or not !! They shouldnt be below us ! Everyone should be equal!"

"Enough ! Princess as your guard-"

"Stop! I'm asking Yami for permission-"

"On first name bases with that scoundrel!"

"Torvus please stop! I don't like it when your so judgmental!-"

"It's My job-"

"No it isn't. Remember your place o-or else I will tell father."

Torvus looked at you... it was a Look You've never seen.

"I'm sorry your highness. Your correct."

You smiled

"Thank you Torvus ! I forgive you! Now I'll Go ask Yami!"

You rushed off to go Look for yami... you found him in his room, you knocked as he opened the door.

"Yes princess ?"

You blushed, it looked like he just woke up.

"Yami! I was wondering if we can go to Asta's home
Village! He says there's a festival this time Of Year !"

"Fine !"

Your eyes widen in excitement!

"Thank you so much!"

*time skip*

You and the whole black bulls even Gordon arrived at Asta's home Town as there was a festival. Your eyes widen in excitement. You grabbed Yami's hand